|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hogan throw into Kiely's grave?
(a) The coat of arms from the Real Compañía Irlandesa.
(b) Kiely's sword.
(c) A gold cross.
(d) Some dirt from Ireland.
2. What does Sharpe explain to Tarrant?
(b) How the French attacked the village.
(d) That Juanita had carried the false newspapers.
3. What does Sharpe do when he gets within a few yards of San Cristobal?
(a) Lays still and observes.
(b) Gets up and walks.
(c) Crawls on his belly.
(d) Returns to his men.
4. How did Kiely become the commander of the Real Compañía Irlandesa?
(a) By order of the King.
(b) By virtue of his birth.
(c) He purchased the position.
(d) He was the second in command when the commander was killed.
5. Who wants to become Generalissimo of Spain?
(c) El Castrador.
(d) Count de la Phillipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kiely have to do before he talks much in the morning?
2. What does Sharpe find out about Kiely when he speaks with him?
3. What does Sharpe tell the men about dead deserters?
4. How does Kiely's duel with a Frenchman end?
5. What does Sharpe ask El Castrador?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)