|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whose help does Augusten bash a giant hole in the kitchen ceiling?
(a) Neil Bookman's.
2. What color is the Finch's house painted?
3. What part of Joanne's body is red and cracked?
(a) Her feet.
(b) Her knees.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her lips.
4. What is Augusten's reaction to seeing his mother being intimate with someone in the kitchen?
(a) He is saddened.
(b) He is elated.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is terrified.
5. What career does Augusten aspire to at the age of 12?
(a) An actor.
(b) A scientist.
(c) A mechanic.
(d) An athlete.
6. What part of the house do the Burroughs have to empty of garbage?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The garage.
(c) The attic.
(d) The kitchen.
7. How does Augusten react to Natalie's suggestion about his career path?
(a) He is angered.
(b) He is excited.
(c) He is offended.
(d) He is apathetic.
8. Why do the Burroughs begin to see Dr. Finch?
(a) For Augusten's school struggles.
(b) For Deirdre's psychotic episodes.
(c) For marital counseling.
(d) For Norman's alcoholism.
9. What does Dr. Finch say that he hopes to remove from sexuality?
10. What is Kate's profession?
(a) She is a botonist.
(b) She is a cosmetologist.
(c) She is an astrologist.
(d) She is a psychologist.
11. Why does Hope "Bible-dip"?
(a) To broaden her vocabulary.
(b) To deepen her spirituality.
(c) To answer her questions.
(d) To clean the pages of the Bible.
12. Who does Augusten observe being intimate with his mother in the kitchen?
(a) Fern Stewart.
(b) Mr. Stewart.
(c) Neil Bookman.
(d) Dr. Finch.
13. What does Dr. Finch encourage his family to do to promote mental health?
14. On a scale of 1-10, how does Augusten rate his fight with Hope and Natalie?
15. What sport did Terrence Maxwell play semi-professionally?
Short Answer Questions
1. After their first date, does Augusten go to Neil's home to view?
2. What does Augusten admit to imitating?
3. Where, in the small room connected to Dr. Finch's office, is that sleeping person lying?
4. What does Augusten want to take from the dump?
5. Where will Deirdre be staying while Augusten is at Dr. Finch's?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)