|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: Inquire Within.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Augusten's reaction to the meeting with Neil Bookman?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is terrified.
(c) He is saddened.
(d) He is euphoric.
2. What do Augusten and Natalie do to augment their appearance which gets the attention of the people on the streets?
(a) They swap clothes with each other.
(b) They cover themselves with paint.
(c) They drench themselves with water.
(d) They cover themselves in mud.
3. What instrument does Dr. Finch play during the family parade?
4. At the end of the chapter entitled "I would dye for you", whose hair does Augusten dye?
(a) Neil Bookman's.
(c) His own.
5. Under what is Freud trapped by the dreamer?
(a) A metal cooking pot.
(b) A laundry basket.
(c) A plastic storage container.
(d) A large bucket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the Finch's house painted?
2. How many mistresses does Dr. Finch openly see?
3. What medical affliction is brought on Hope due to stress?
4. What does Augusten admit to imitating?
5. What type of poetry does Deirdre write?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)