|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: Here Kitty Kitty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Augusten feel after the sexual encounter with Neil?
2. What verbally abusive name does Augusten call Neil Bookman after their sexual encounter?
(a) A dog.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A pig.
(d) A cow.
3. What message does Freud supposedly give to the dreamer?
(a) That he is dying.
(b) That he is hungry.
(c) That he is dangerous
(d) That he is human.
4. What does Dr. Finch's grandson do under the grand piano?
5. Which of these events do NOT occur when Augusten is skipping school?
(a) Augusten goes shopping.
(b) Augusten plays chess.
(c) Augusten writes in his journal.
(d) Augusten goes to see movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reaction of Vicky and Natalie to what has happened under the grand piano?
2. What does Fern Stewart's husband do for a living?
3. Who is the most skeptical of Hope's mental instability?
4. Where will Deirdre be staying while Augusten is at Dr. Finch's?
5. How long is Freud imprisoned?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)