|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21: You are Nothing but a Sex Object.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what ages does Dr. Finch believe people should begin to make their own decisions about life?
2. In what season does Augusten note that Deirdre typically has a psychotic break?
3. Which of these events do NOT occur when Augusten is skipping school?
(a) Augusten plays chess.
(b) Augusten goes shopping.
(c) Augusten writes in his journal.
(d) Augusten goes to see movies.
4. With what instrument does Deirdre scrawl the number 5 around her hospital room?
5. What does Fern Stewart's husband do for a living?
(a) He is a fireman.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is a police officer.
(d) He is a minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through what does Dr. Finch believe that he is communicating with God?
2. Who passes Augusten a note that reads "You are nothing but a sex object"?
3. What career path does Natalie encourage Augusten to pursue?
4. Who does Winnie Pye accuse of harming Deirdre rather than helping her?
5. Who does Augusten observe being intimate with his mother in the kitchen?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)