Part One: November 20-23, 1973
1. Who wrote the opening quote to the novel?
(a) Al Stewart.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) William Shakespeare.
2. Where is Bart walking to when he spots the gun shop?
(a) The bus stop.
(c) A car dealer.
(d) A breakfast meeting.
3. What does the customer in the gun shop claim always happens to automatic guns?
(a) They always jam.
(b) They always hit their mark.
(c) They always get stolen.
(d) They are always dependable.
4. What does the bumper sticker on the cash register state?
(a) Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
(b) NRA supporter.
(c) If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.
(d) Support safe gun laws.
5. Who does Bart say he is buying the guns for?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brother.
(d) His cousin.
6. How much does Bart end up spending on the two guns?
(a) Nine hundred (900.00) dollars.
(b) Three hundred (300.00) dollars.
(c) Seven hundred (700.00) dollars.
(d) One thousand (1000.00) dollars.
7. To whom does Bart place a call from the gun shop?
(a) His wife, Mary.
(b) HIs son, Charlie.
(c) His friend that hunts.
(d) WDST Weatherphone.
This section contains 5,322 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)