|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else comes to join the caravan?
(a) A stray camel.
(b) Two soliders.
(c) No one.
(d) Three farmers.
2. Who does Rodan talk to?
3. What is Dabasir eating?
(a) A whole goat leg.
(b) He isn't eating.
(d) An entire chicken.
4. Who is attacking Babylon?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Romans.
(c) The Chinese.
(d) The Assyrians.
5. What does Rodan want to do with his money?
(a) Give it back.
(b) Loan it all to his sister's husband.
(c) Give it to Mathon to handle.
(d) Spend it on luxuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Dabasir have at the end of 3 months' time?
2. Where do Dabasir and Tarkad go?
3. What does Dabasir NOT vow to do?
4. Why does this person scoff at the farmers?
5. Who gave the gold pieces?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)