|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much gold has Rodan saved over the past three years?
(a) 1 gold piece.
(b) 5 gold pieces.
(c) 3 gold pieces.
(d) 2 gold pieces.
2. How long have the walls stood in place?
(a) For over 300 years.
(b) For over 500 years.
(c) For over 10 years.
(d) For over 1000 years.
3. Who has a tattoo like those of a sailor?
(d) Sharru Nada.
4. What does the first tablet include?
(a) A three fold plan for paying off debts.
(b) The name of the richest man in Babylon.
(c) The story of Bansir's success.
(d) The secret to winning at gambling.
5. Who decides to follow the advice of the tablets?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what should Rodan not throw his money away?
2. How long did enemies circle the city before concentrating on the gates?
3. What does Mathon show Rodan?
4. Why did Babylon endure for centuries?
5. What does Banzar say about the walls of Babylon?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)