|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dabasir do for Sira?
(a) Is her lover.
(b) Is her personal camel herder.
(c) Is her personal slave.
(d) Is her chef.
2. What else does Banzar tell the person from #110?
(a) To be brave.
(b) To leave town.
(c) To stay close to the walls.
(d) To run away.
3. Who works as a slave for a rug merchant?
(a) Arad Gula.
(b) Sharru Nada.
4. What happens as a result of #98?
(a) The farmer is put into danger.
(c) The animals die.
(d) The ass is put to work in the fields.
5. What does Mathon tell Dabasir?
(a) To go back to Sira.
(b) To sell his camel.
(c) To find a business in which he is knowledgeable.
(d) To give up on his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dabasir do to keep up with his debt?
2. Who decides to follow the advice of the tablets?
3. What kind of gates were at the front of Babylon?
4. What does Sira ask Dabasir?
5. What does the farmer overhear?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)