|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who works as a slave for a rug merchant?
(b) Arad Gula.
(c) Sharru Nada.
2. What do disgruntled creditors have to say to Dabasir?
(a) They want more money from him.
(b) They are upset with him.
(c) They never want to speak to him again.
(d) They compliment him on his determination and his excellent plan.
3. Who built the walls of Babylon?
(a) King Alexander.
(b) Queen Semiramis.
(c) No one knows.
(d) King Tut.
4. How much does Dabasir have at the end of 3 months' time?
(a) 21 gold pieces.
(b) 5 gold pieces.
(c) 8 gold pieces.
(d) 10 gold pieces.
5. What happens at the Temple of Bel?
(a) It burns to the ground.
(b) The bells are ringing.
(c) Great flames of victory burst forth.
(d) People gather to pray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the recipient of the letter?
2. What does Hadan Gula not value?
3. Who else comes to join the caravan?
4. What does the first tablet include?
5. What did the fourth tablet include?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)