|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Banzar tell the person from #110?
(a) To run away.
(b) To stay close to the walls.
(c) To be brave.
(d) To leave town.
2. How much should Rodan loan to his sister's husband?
(a) 1 gold piece.
(b) 3 gold pieces.
(c) All he has.
(d) 2 gold pieces.
3. What is NOT an example of modern day protection?
(b) Savings accounts.
(c) Dependable investments.
(d) Lottery tickets.
4. Why is the advice in #112 given?
(a) To relay orders from the general.
(b) To keep the person from getting hit by arrows.
(c) To confuse the person.
(d) To send the person away.
5. Who is riding with the leader of the caravan?
(d) Hadan Gula.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sharru Nada approach in order to become his slave?
2. Who scoffs at the way that the farmers are plowing?
3. Where do Dabasir and Tarkad go?
4. What is the lesson of the chapter?
5. When Dabasir is caught doing illegal things, what happens to him?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)