|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gates were at the front of Babylon?
2. Why were these gold pieces given?
(a) For a holiday.
(b) For no reason at all.
(c) For good advice.
(d) In exchange for spears.
3. Who does the person in #127 meet?
4. What is the lesson of the second story?
(a) Recognize the benefit of being a moneylender.
(b) Be greedy.
(c) Collect collateral for loans.
(d) Learn to accept gifts.
5. What does Dabasir do to keep up with his debt?
(b) He works another job.
(c) He tries to spend less on necessary items.
(d) Borrows money from others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the Temple of Bel?
2. What is the lesson of the chapter?
3. Who is the first person to talk to Banzar?
4. How much should Rodan loan to his sister's husband?
5. Why is the advice in #112 given?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)