|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the five clay tablets mentioned in the letter?
2. What is Dabasir eating?
(b) A whole goat leg.
(c) He isn't eating.
(d) An entire chicken.
3. What does Mathon tell Rodan?
(a) Never listen to him.
(b) Only invest with the advice of the wise.
(c) Never give away money.
(d) Never listen to himself.
4. What does the first tablet include?
(a) The name of the richest man in Babylon.
(b) The secret to winning at gambling.
(c) A three fold plan for paying off debts.
(d) The story of Bansir's success.
5. On what should Rodan not throw his money away?
(b) The advice of women.
(c) The whims of men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the second tablet include?
2. Who decides to follow the advice of the tablets?
3. What does Dabasir do for Sira?
4. Who scoffs at the way that the farmers are plowing?
5. What happens when Dabasir takes a beautiful wife?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)