|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kobbi's profession?
(a) A musician.
(b) A basket weaver
(c) A merchant
(d) A traveling salesperson
2. How does money make money during a loan situation?
(a) It doesn't.
(b) When you get the money back.
(c) When you charge interest for loaning money.
(d) When you loan a lot of money without interest.
3. Of what can no one name an instance?
(a) When luck has increased their wealth.
(b) When they have heard better advice.
(c) When they haven't been poor.
(d) When they have won a lottery.
4. What was on the clay tablets?
(a) Directions to the next town.
(b) Instructions for running a business.
(d) The Five Laws of Gold
5. Who is the old friend riding the golden chariot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first law?
2. Why does the man regret not taking the advice?
3. What is the secret of success?
4. What does the Syrian man say to the group?
5. What is the first lesson of Arkad?
Short Essay Questions
1. What stories do the men share in relation to business transactions?
2. Who does Dabasir meet that helps him realize what he needs to do?
3. What does Algamish ask of Arkad in exchange for his financial advice?
4. What does Arkad say about wishing for more wealth?
5. Who finished the walls around Babylon?
6. Why did Babylon finally fall to invaders?
7. What does Bansir do for a living?
8. How can a man prepare for the future beyond his time on earth right now?
9. By whom is the letter in this chapter written?
10. What kind of budget does Arkad suggest that men follow?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)