|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom or what does Bansir want to save his money?
(a) A new house.
(b) A vacation.
(c) His family.
(d) New clothes.
2. What is the first law?
(a) To leave town.
(b) To put away one tenth of your earnings.
(c) To give all your money to your father.
(d) To spend everything you have.
3. Where did Nomasir first travel?
4. Who did not care for this custom?
5. What is universal?
(a) The desire to be alone.
(b) The desire to be happy.
(c) The desire to be lucky.
(d) The desire to be beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second bit of advice?
2. Why are people who rely on fate seldom happy?
3. Why does the man regret not taking the advice?
4. What is the fourth law?
5. What does the person in #77 do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Babylonian tradition say about sons living with their parents?
2. What does Arkad give his son before the son leaves?
3. What is the first cure for a lean purse that was also shared in chapter two?
4. What happens when Babylon is having troubles with its financial situation?
5. What are the first things Arkad realizes he needs to do in order to gain wealth?
6. What is the lesson of this chapter in regards to the walls of Babylon?
7. What is the final advice of Mathon for Rodan?
8. Who is the intended recipient of this letter?
9. Who has lost all his gold and can not buy himself food at the start of this chapter?
10. What is the first story of Mathon (about the farmer who can understand animals) meant to teach Rodan?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)