|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does the person in #73 want to tell the story?
2. What does Arkad teach the men?
(a) How to fashion gold
(c) How to accure wealth
(d) How to make chariots
3. What is the profession of the person in #27?
(a) Carpet maker.
4. What is the first law?
(a) To spend everything you have.
(b) To give all your money to your father.
(c) To put away one tenth of your earnings.
(d) To leave town.
5. What is universal?
(a) The desire to be happy.
(b) The desire to be alone.
(c) The desire to be lucky.
(d) The desire to be beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the man in the red robes when he returned to the city?
2. Where does Arkad say that good luck does not frequent?
3. What does Arkad realize about success?
4. Who is favored by the Goddess of Good Luck?
5. What was Arkad before his current position?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is attacking Babylon in this chapter?
2. By whom is the letter in this chapter written?
3. What is the first story of Mathon (about the farmer who can understand animals) meant to teach Rodan?
4. What is the first cure for a lean purse that was also shared in chapter two?
5. What happens when Babylon is having troubles with its financial situation?
6. What has Rodan just been given in exchange for his spears?
7. Who does Dabasir meet that helps him realize what he needs to do?
8. What is the final advice of Mathon for Rodan?
9. What are some of the lessons that the tablets reveal?
10. What is the lesson of this story that the leader tells?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)