|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were these gold pieces given?
(a) For a holiday.
(b) In exchange for spears.
(c) For good advice.
(d) For no reason at all.
2. Who wrote the five clay tablets mentioned in the letter?
3. What happens at the Temple of Bel?
(a) People gather to pray.
(b) The bells are ringing.
(c) It burns to the ground.
(d) Great flames of victory burst forth.
4. What floats into the sky to carry the message of victory?
(a) Blue smoke.
(d) White smoke.
5. When Dabasir is caught doing illegal things, what happens to him?
(a) He meets a new wife.
(b) He stays in prison for a long time.
(c) He is made the slave of the Syrian chief.
(d) He runs away from the town.
6. What kind of gates were at the front of Babylon?
7. What does Dabasir do to keep up with his debt?
(a) He tries to spend less on necessary items.
(b) Borrows money from others.
(d) He works another job.
8. What does Rodan do about his quandary?
(a) Seeks the advice of a goldlender.
(b) Asks his friend.
(c) Gives up.
9. Who has lost all of his money?
10. Who else comes to join the caravan?
(a) Two soliders.
(b) Three farmers.
(c) No one.
(d) A stray camel.
11. What does Dabasir NOT vow to do?
(a) Return to Babylon.
(b) Regain the love of his wife.
(c) Repay his debts.
(d) Come back for Sira.
12. Who decides to follow the advice of the tablets?
13. What does the second tablet include?
(a) The story of Arkad.
(b) The names of the people to whom money is owed.
(c) The amount of money that is owed.
(d) The map to Babylon.
14. Who has a tattoo like those of a sailor?
(b) Sharru Nada.
15. What does Mathon tell Dabasir?
(a) To go back to Sira.
(b) To find a business in which he is knowledgeable.
(c) To sell his camel.
(d) To give up on his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the advice in #112 given?
2. Who gave the gold pieces?
3. Who writes the letter for this chapter?
4. What does Sharru Nada do to make more money at his new position?
5. What does Dabasir do for Sira?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)