|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gates were at the front of Babylon?
2. What does Dabasir do for Sira?
(a) Is her personal camel herder.
(b) Is her lover.
(c) Is her personal slave.
(d) Is her chef.
3. When does the person in #153 expect to be out of debt after following the tablets?
(a) In a decade.
(b) In a month.
(c) About a year's time.
(d) In a week.
4. Who has a tattoo like those of a sailor?
(d) Sharru Nada.
5. Who does the person in #127 meet?
6. What does Hadan Gula not value?
(a) Hard work.
(d) Peace and quiet.
7. What happened at the front gates?
(a) A silent protest.
(b) Battering rams were pounding the doors.
(c) Citizens were begging to get back in.
8. What did the fourth tablet include?
(a) The plan for paying off debt.
(b) The names of the people that were owed money.
(c) How Dabasir fared after starting his plan.
(d) Nothing. It was blank.
9. Who is Banzar?
(a) A wood worker.
(b) A grim warrior in Babylon.
(c) A friend of Mathon.
(d) A money lender.
10. How does Dabasir get to Babylon?
(a) By boat.
(b) By accident.
(c) By walking.
(d) By crossing the desert on a camel.
11. Who works as a slave for a rug merchant?
(a) Arad Gula.
(b) Sharru Nada.
12. What floats into the sky to carry the message of victory?
(b) White smoke.
(c) Blue smoke.
13. Where do Dabasir and Tarkad go?
(a) To the wall of the city.
(b) To the Temple of Learning.
(c) To Arkad's home.
(d) To a local tavern.
14. What else does Banzar tell the person from #110?
(a) To stay close to the walls.
(b) To leave town.
(c) To run away.
(d) To be brave.
15. What does Dabasir do to keep up with his debt?
(b) He works another job.
(c) He tries to spend less on necessary items.
(d) Borrows money from others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodan want to do with his money?
2. What does Mathon tell Rodan?
3. What happens to Dabasir's wife?
4. What does Sira help Dabasir do?
5. How much does Dabasir have at the end of 3 months' time?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)