Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1, The Man Who Desired Gold
1. Who is the chariot maker who is struggling to provide luxuries to his family?
2. What is Bansir's main problem in relation to wealth?
3. What does Bansir do for a living?
4. Who is Bansir's friend who shares his view of wealth in relation to the work they do?
5. Who is the richest man in Babylon?
6. What do Kobbi and Bansir decide to do in order to solve their wealth problems?
This section contains 825 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)