1. Where does the story begin?
2. Who is faced with the universal problem of not having enough money?
3. Who is the friend of the answer to #2?
4. Who is the old friend riding the golden chariot?
5. Of whom do Bansir and Kobbi seek the advice?
6. About what does Bansir worry?
Not gaining wealth
7. What is Basir's job?
A chariot maker
8. What does Kobbi say about wealth?
They have never gained it because they've never sought it.
9. Who do Bansir and Kobbi bring with them on their trip to Arkad?
Several other men
This section contains 3,958 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)