Quiz: Chapter 7, The Walls of Babylon
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What happens at the Temple of Bel?
a) People gather to pray.
b) The bells are ringing.
c) It burns to the ground.
d) Great flames of victory burst forth.
2. How long did enemies circle the city before concentrating on the gates?
a) 3 days.
b) 2 years.
c) 2 days.
d) 1 week.
3. Who built the walls of Babylon?
a) Queen Semiramis.
b) No one knows.
c) King Tut.
d) King Alexander.
4. Why did Babylon endure for centuries?
a) The army was really strong.
b) It wasn't attacked often.
c) Because it was fully protected.
5. What floats into the sky to carry the message of victory?
This section contains 238 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)