|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Meet the Goddess of Good Luck.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does not help people who want to have more wealth?
(a) Being lazy.
(b) Saving too much.
(d) Wishing for more wealth.
2. What does the Syrian man say to the group?
(a) That they are stupid.
(b) That they are lazy.
(c) That they are very wise.
(d) That they are procrastinators.
3. How much should Arkad keep for himself?
(a) One half of his earnings.
(b) Ten pieces of gold.
(c) One tenth of his earnings.
(d) Two tenths of his winnings.
4. What is Kobbi's profession?
(a) A merchant
(b) A musician.
(c) A basket weaver
(d) A traveling salesperson
5. Who is the friend of the answer to #2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is wearing the "fine robes"?
2. What made Babylon turn to Arkad?
3. What does Arkad teach the men?
4. What does Arkad challenge the men to do?
5. What is Basir's job?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)