|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Seven Cures for a Lean Purse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final thing that Arkad tells the men?
(a) To go out and try his advice in their lives.
(b) That this advice won't really work for the poor.
(c) To memorize his words.
(d) To pay him money.
2. What is the fifth idea?
(a) Give to the rich.
(b) Own a home.
(c) Rent out your home.
(d) Buy a chariot.
3. About what does Bansir worry?
(a) His friend's trickery
(b) His health
(c) Not gaining wealth
(d) His lack of family
4. Of whom do Bansir and Kobbi seek the advice?
5. What is the first step of his plan?
(a) Tax the rich.
(b) Keep one tenth of your earnings for yourself.
(c) Make more money.
(d) Abolish money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Kobbi and Bansir know Arkad?
2. Where are Bansir and Kobbi sitting when they see the palace?
3. What is the profession of the person in #27?
4. Who is the richest man in Babylon?
5. What is the first lesson of Arkad?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)