|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Seven Cures for a Lean Purse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the richest man in Babylon?
2. Who does Bansir want to help?
(a) Just himself.
(b) Just his friend.
(c) No one. He's just curious.
3. In order to earn more, what does Arkad say to do?
(a) Have a smaller family.
(b) Work two jobs.
(c) Learn more.
(d) Spend less.
4. What is the secret of success?
(b) A part of all you earn is yours to keep.
(c) There is no secret.
(d) Everything you have should be spent.
5. Where does the story begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are people who rely on fate seldom happy?
2. What does the person in #27 want from Arkad?
3. Who does Arkad have to see in order to explain the answer to #39?
4. What does Arkad say to do since you never know when you will pass on?
5. How much should Arkad keep for himself?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)