|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Seven Cures for a Lean Purse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the richest man in Babylon?
2. Who does Arkad have to see in order to explain the answer to #39?
(a) His family
(b) A priest
(c) The general
(d) The king
3. What is the main lesson of this chapter?
(a) That you should learn to save on your own.
(b) That money is hard to accumulate.
(c) That money isn't everything.
(d) That a man cannot achieve wealth on his own.
4. What made Babylon turn to Arkad?
(a) The advice of another country.
(b) An economic down turn.
(d) The advice of a magician.
5. From what should Arkad take this amount of savings?
(a) His income before his other expenses.
(b) His family's inheritance.
(d) His savings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person in #27 want from Arkad?
2. What is Kobbi's profession?
3. How do Kobbi and Bansir know Arkad?
4. What do Bansir and Kobbi wonder?
5. Who is the old friend riding the golden chariot?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)