|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Seven Cures for a Lean Purse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third idea?
(a) Spend half of everything you make.
(b) Never invest.
(c) Invest to produce additional income.
(d) Give to the poor.
2. Who is the old friend riding the golden chariot?
3. What else does Arkad learn?
(a) To wisely invest his savings to see them grow.
(b) To pick winning bets.
(c) To hide away his money from others.
(d) To become a moneylender.
4. What is a word that doesn't describe Bansir?
(a) Hard working
5. Who does Arkad have to see in order to explain the answer to #39?
(a) The general
(b) His family
(c) A priest
(d) The king
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the richest nation in the world?
2. Of whom do Bansir and Kobbi seek the advice?
3. What is the profession of the person in #27?
4. At the same time, what else should Arkad be doing with his money?
5. While Arkad is very generous and spends liberally, what has he also managed to do?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)