|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Richest Man in Babylon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Arkad before his current position?
(a) A slave
(b) A royal king
(c) A bread maker
(d) A lowly worker
2. What is the first lesson of Arkad?
(a) Not to believe too heavily in fate.
(b) To save their money.
(c) To give him money.
(d) To spend their money on betting.
3. Why do people come to Arkad?
(a) To get a loan.
(b) To visit.
(c) To see his chariot.
(d) To learn how his amassed this wealth.
4. What is fickle and can not be trusted?
(b) The lenders.
(d) The banks.
5. What is a word that doesn't describe Bansir?
(c) Hard working
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Arkad meet?
2. What is the main lesson of this chapter?
3. Why are people who rely on fate seldom happy?
4. Who is the old friend riding the golden chariot?
5. From what should Arkad take this amount of savings?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)