|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Richest Man in Babylon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are people who rely on fate seldom happy?
(a) Fate is demanding.
(b) Fate takes away as quickly as she gives.
(c) Fate only brings sadness.
(d) Fate doesn't give people enough.
2. What is a word that doesn't describe Bansir?
(a) Hard working
3. Who is the friend of the answer to #2?
4. While Arkad is very generous and spends liberally, what has he also managed to do?
(a) Buy the city.
(b) Go broke.
(c) Amass a large store of wealth.
(d) Win a prize.
5. What else does Arkad learn?
(a) To pick winning bets.
(b) To hide away his money from others.
(c) To wisely invest his savings to see them grow.
(d) To become a moneylender.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the story begin?
2. What is the main lesson of this chapter?
3. What was Arkad before his current position?
4. Who does Bansir want to help?
5. What does Arkad teach the men?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)