|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Luckiest Man in Babylon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mathon tell Dabasir?
(a) To find a business in which he is knowledgeable.
(b) To go back to Sira.
(c) To give up on his wife.
(d) To sell his camel.
2. While Arkad is very generous and spends liberally, what has he also managed to do?
(a) Go broke.
(b) Buy the city.
(c) Win a prize.
(d) Amass a large store of wealth.
3. What is Kobbi's profession?
(a) A musician.
(b) A merchant
(c) A traveling salesperson
(d) A basket weaver
4. Who does Arkad meet?
(a) Shurru Nada.
5. Where are Bansir and Kobbi sitting when they see the palace?
(a) On a basket.
(b) On the ground.
(c) On a camel.
(d) On a wall surrounding Bansir's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Dabasir have at the end of 3 months' time?
2. Who is the old friend riding the golden chariot?
3. What does Mathon do?
4. Why are people who rely on fate seldom happy?
5. How much gold has Rodan saved over the past three years?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)