|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Luckiest Man in Babylon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dabasir do to keep up with his debt?
(b) Borrows money from others.
(c) He works another job.
(d) He tries to spend less on necessary items.
2. Who has a tattoo like those of a sailor?
(a) Sharru Nada.
3. What does Banzar say about the walls of Babylon?
(a) They aren't tall enough.
(b) They are strong and will keep people safe.
(c) They are going to fall.
(d) They are swaying.
4. What is the Babylonian tradition for sons that live with their parents?
(a) They are consdiered to be adults.
(b) They get a free place to stay.
(c) They don't have to marry.
(d) They inherit the wealth of the parents.
5. Who has just been given 50 pieces of gold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who built the walls of Babylon?
2. What does Sharru Nada do to make more money at his new position?
3. What is the fourth law?
4. Why are people who rely on fate seldom happy?
5. What does the saddle maker propose?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)