|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Luckiest Man in Babylon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the gathered men try to discuss?
(a) The current economy.
(c) Ways in which luck has profited them.
(d) Ways to make more money.
2. Who is riding with the leader of the caravan?
(d) Hadan Gula.
3. What is the lesson of the chapter?
(a) Better to listen to the wise than to counsel with the dumb.
(b) Better to spend it all than die rich.
(c) Better a little caution than a great regret.
(d) Better to be rich for a moment than not rich at all.
4. Where does the story begin?
5. How much should Rodan loan to his sister's husband?
(a) All he has.
(b) 3 gold pieces.
(c) 1 gold piece.
(d) 2 gold pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final thing that Arkad tells the men?
2. Why is the advice in #112 given?
3. What did the fifth tablet include?
4. What is fickle and can not be trusted?
5. What is the lesson of the first story?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)