|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not part of Mao's domestic agenda?
(a) Destruction of opposition.
(b) Transportation improvements.
(c) Land reform.
(d) A new economic model.
2. Mao employed the Zhuge Liang ____ City Stratagem in his attack.
3. Who is considered to be one of the most important diplomats of the 19th century?
4. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
5. In what year did the Russian premier visit Mao in China?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the title of Qiao Guanhua?
2. What was the role of Le Duc Tho?
3. What animal is mentioned in conjunction with the Third Vietnam War?
4. At the end of the ___ War, it was expected that Mao might seek respite.
5. Liu Shaoqi, who served in the number two spot the title of President from _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Kissinger say about his first meeting with Mao?
2. What caused the Chinese to confront Communism?
3. What does Kissinger say about foreign policy and the actions of the statesmen? How did Mao fit into this mold?
4. After Mao announced his illness and retirement, China was in danger. Why?
5. How did China change in the first two decades after it became a Republic?
6. What was Mao's opinion on Communism in the Chinese culture? What movements did it create?
7. How did the changes in government personnel change Sino-United States. relationships?
8. What was the relationship between China and Taiwan at this time?
9. What does Kissinger say about the ideology of China and Russia at this time?
10. Mao had two main choices of leadership. What were they?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)