|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name given to China's effort to support and strengthen its economy?
(a) New Deal.
(b) Great Leap Forward.
(c) First Steps.
(d) Forward Movement.
2. The Horizontal Line included all but which of the following?
3. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
4. Vietnamese troops had infiltrated which location?
(a) South Korea.
5. Who was the director of the CIA at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. This person went on to serve in which U.S. government position?
2. How old was Mao at this time?
3. How many years had gone by since the U.N. had passed a resolution regarding China and Korea?
4. What year did the last conversations between Mao and Kissinger take place?
5. China saw the _____ Line as a symbol of British plans to loosen China's control over Tibet.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)