|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did the last conversations between Mao and Kissinger take place?
2. In what year did the Qing Dynasty end?
3. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
4. Vietnamese troops had infiltrated which location?
(a) South Korea.
5. Kissinger and Mao discussed the importance of Japan's feelings of ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. China classified American as a capitalist-______ society.
2. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
3. The developing world was part of the ___ World(s) theory.
4. The move by the _____ Fleet was considered to be a major offensive.
5. In what year did Kissinger meet Mao?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who stepped in after Zhou bowed out of the political race?
2. Mao presented a new sense of warmth toward the United States Where was this most noticeable? How did Mao now present the relationship between China and the United States?
3. What does Kissinger say about foreign policy and the actions of the statesmen? How did Mao fit into this mold?
4. How did China change in the first two decades after it became a Republic?
5. In 1965, Mao began to show a change in attitude toward America. What does Kissinger say about Mao's new stance?
6. How did Mao combat his weakened position in the triumvirate?
7. Kissinger says that Mao liked to speak in parables. What was Mao's message?
8. Kissinger discusses the death of two major Chinese leaders. Who were they? When did they die?
9. How did the changes in government personnel change Sino-United States. relationships?
10. What was the relationship between China and Taiwan at this time?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)