|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
2. Which group went up against the offshore islands?
3. This person went on to serve in which U.S. government position?
(a) Speaker of the House.
(b) Secretary of the Interior.
(c) Secretary of State.
(d) Vice President.
4. What year did the last conversations between Mao and Kissinger take place?
5. Mao employed the Zhuge Liang ____ City Stratagem in his attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the title of Qiao Guanhua?
2. What was the name of the communique that established an alliance between the U.S. and China?
3. Russia promised to back up China under the Treaty of ______ and Alliance.
4. Who worked as the head of the Beijing Liaison Office?
5. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)