|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mao, the world is not ____.
2. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
(d) Soviet Union.
3. What item did China export to Russia?
4. In Indochina, the French colonial project left all but which country with contested borders?
(d) North Vietnam.
5. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
6. Russia promised to back up China under the Treaty of ______ and Alliance.
7. Kissinger reported to President Ford that Mao's attitude was "sort of ______."
8. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
9. The Gang of ___ wanted to turn inward to gain new leadership.
10. In which year did Kissinger first meet with Deng?
11. How many years had gone by since the U.N. had passed a resolution regarding China and Korea?
12. Who is considered to be one of the most important diplomats of the 19th century?
13. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
14. The communique was developed under the auspices of which president?
15. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the meeting between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev take place?
2. The developing world was part of the ___ World(s) theory.
3. It was said that China should strive for "comprehensive ________."
4. Mao employed the Zhuge Liang ____ City Stratagem in his attack.
5. How many million people lived in Thailand at that time?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)