|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kissinger and Mao discussed the importance of Japan's feelings of ______.
2. What was the role of Le Duc Tho?
(b) Military police.
(c) Mao's assistant.
(d) Press secretary.
3. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
4. Which was not part of Mao's domestic agenda?
(a) A new economic model.
(b) Land reform.
(c) Transportation improvements.
(d) Destruction of opposition.
5. What was the title of Qiao Guanhua?
(a) Foreign Minister.
(b) Presidential Attache.
(d) Prime Minister.
6. In what year did Kissinger meet Mao?
7. Who worked as the head of the Beijing Liaison Office?
8. Drew Middleton worked for which newspaper?
(a) New York Times.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Moscow Daily.
(d) Beijing Times.
9. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
(a) Heart disease.
(c) Multiple sclerosis.
(d) Liver disease.
10. Which group went up against the offshore islands?
11. The _____ Military Commission was responsible for ordering an end to Chinese withdrawals.
12. Russia promised to back up China under the Treaty of ______ and Alliance.
13. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
14. What was Mao's title?
15. Liu Shaoqi, who served in the number two spot the title of President from _____.
(a) 1956 to 1969.
(b) 1953 to 1965.
(c) 1951 to 1962.
(d) 1959 to 1967.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the office filled by Zhou?
2. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
3. The Gang of ___ wanted to turn inward to gain new leadership.
4. In what year was the treaty signed?
5. Which was not address as being one of the four key sectors?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)