|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
2. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
(a) Liver disease.
(b) Multiple sclerosis.
(d) Heart disease.
3. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
4. This person went on to serve in which U.S. government position?
(a) Speaker of the House.
(b) Secretary of State.
(c) Secretary of the Interior.
(d) Vice President.
5. The meetings with Mao and Zhou took place in which year?
6. In what year did Kissinger meet Mao?
7. In Indochina, the French colonial project left all but which country with contested borders?
(b) North Vietnam.
8. Which Russian premier made the visit?
9. The communique was developed under the auspices of which president?
10. At the end of the ___ War, it was expected that Mao might seek respite.
(a) First World.
(d) Second World.
11. In what year was the treaty signed?
12. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
13. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
14. The Gang of ___ wanted to turn inward to gain new leadership.
15. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year did Kissinger first meet with Deng?
2. In which year did Zhou disappear from the political forum?
3. Mao employed the Zhuge Liang ____ City Stratagem in his attack.
4. How many years had gone by since the U.N. had passed a resolution regarding China and Korea?
5. The _____ Military Commission was responsible for ordering an end to Chinese withdrawals.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)