|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the office filled by Zhou?
(a) Secretary of State.
(c) Prime Minister.
2. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
3. China hoped to surpass ____ in steel production.
(b) Great Britain.
4. Liu Shaoqi, who served in the number two spot the title of President from _____.
(a) 1953 to 1965.
(b) 1951 to 1962.
(c) 1959 to 1967.
(d) 1956 to 1969.
5. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
6. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
(d) International trade.
7. How old was Mao at this time?
8. The Chinese planned to accomplish this task in ___ years.
9. Kissinger and Mao discussed the importance of Japan's feelings of ______.
10. Zhou's critics had argued that he was too ____.
11. In what year did Kissinger meet Mao?
12. Who worked as the Assistant Secretary of State for Eastern Affairs?
13. Which mountain range is on the western frontier of China?
14. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
15. Which was not address as being one of the four key sectors?
(a) National defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. The developing world was part of the ___ World(s) theory.
2. The United States experienced a new type of normalcy with the inauguration of President _____.
3. In what year did this event occur?
4. The communique was developed under the auspices of which president?
5. Where did the meeting between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev take place?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)