|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is considered to be one of the most important diplomats of the 19th century?
2. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
3. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
4. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
(d) Soviet Union.
5. According to Mao, the world is not ____.
6. The Gang of ___ wanted to turn inward to gain new leadership.
7. Quemoy is approximately ___ miles from the major Chinese port city of Xiamen.
8. Which Russian premier made the visit?
9. What was the name given to China's effort to support and strengthen its economy?
(a) First Steps.
(b) Great Leap Forward.
(c) Forward Movement.
(d) New Deal.
10. In what year did the Russian premier visit Mao in China?
11. In what year was the treaty signed?
12. What was the role of Le Duc Tho?
(b) Mao's assistant.
(c) Military police.
(d) Press secretary.
13. In what year did this event occur?
14. China classified American as a capitalist-______ society.
15. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vietnamese troops had infiltrated which location?
2. What was the office filled by Zhou?
3. What was the name of the communique that established an alliance between the U.S. and China?
4. In what year did Kissinger meet Mao?
5. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)