|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the Russian premier visit Mao in China?
2. Which was not address as being one of the four key sectors?
(b) National defense.
3. In what year did the Qing Dynasty end?
4. China saw the _____ Line as a symbol of British plans to loosen China's control over Tibet.
5. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
6. This person went on to serve in which U.S. government position?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Speaker of the House.
(c) Secretary of the Interior.
(d) Secretary of State.
7. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
(d) Soviet Union.
8. In what year did Kissinger meet Mao?
9. Who worked as the head of the Beijing Liaison Office?
10. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
11. The move by the _____ Fleet was considered to be a major offensive.
12. Where did the meeting between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev take place?
(b) St. Petersburg.
13. Who was the director of the CIA at this time?
14. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
15. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
Short Answer Questions
1. The developing world was part of the ___ World(s) theory.
2. Russia promised to back up China under the Treaty of ______ and Alliance.
3. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
4. In what year did this event occur?
5. What was the role of Le Duc Tho?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)