|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not part of Mao's domestic agenda?
(a) Transportation improvements.
(b) Destruction of opposition.
(c) A new economic model.
(d) Land reform.
2. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
3. In what year did the Russian premier visit Mao in China?
4. Who worked as the Assistant Secretary of State for Eastern Affairs?
5. Kissinger and Mao discussed the importance of Japan's feelings of ______.
6. What word is used to describe the agreement between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev?
7. Liu Shaoqi, who served in the number two spot the title of President from _____.
(a) 1951 to 1962.
(b) 1959 to 1967.
(c) 1953 to 1965.
(d) 1956 to 1969.
8. What was the title of Qiao Guanhua?
(a) Presidential Attache.
(c) Foreign Minister.
(d) Prime Minister.
9. What item did China export to Russia?
10. How old was Kissinger at this time?
11. The United States experienced a new type of normalcy with the inauguration of President _____.
12. Who is considered to be one of the most important diplomats of the 19th century?
13. What was Mao's title?
14. Which group went up against the offshore islands?
15. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
(d) International trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Horizontal Line included all but which of the following?
2. What was the office filled by Zhou?
3. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
4. In which year did Zhou disappear from the political forum?
5. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)