|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group went up against the offshore islands?
2. Mao's forces faced America in the ____ Strait.
3. It was said that China should strive for "comprehensive ________."
4. Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal _____ had a cultural and sentimental interest in Tibet.
5. In what year did this event occur?
6. Who is considered to be one of the most important diplomats of the 19th century?
7. Vietnamese troops had infiltrated which location?
(c) South Korea.
8. Beijing and ___ had opposing views of the Chinese identity.
(a) Lin Sen.
(c) Hong Kong.
9. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
(a) Heart disease.
(b) Liver disease.
(c) Multiple sclerosis.
10. Which was not address as being one of the four key sectors?
(b) National defense.
11. Who worked as the head of the Beijing Liaison Office?
12. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
13. The Horizontal Line included all but which of the following?
14. In which year did Zhou disappear from the political forum?
15. Mao employed the Zhuge Liang ____ City Stratagem in his attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kissinger and Mao discussed the importance of Japan's feelings of ______.
2. Which mountain range is on the western frontier of China?
3. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
4. Zhou's critics had argued that he was too ____.
5. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)