|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many million people lived in Thailand at that time?
2. Beijing and ___ had opposing views of the Chinese identity.
(b) Lin Sen.
(c) Hong Kong.
3. The developing world was part of the ___ World(s) theory.
4. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
5. What was the office filled by Zhou?
(b) Secretary of State.
(d) Prime Minister.
6. What word is used to describe the agreement between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev?
7. In Indochina, the French colonial project left all but which country with contested borders?
(c) North Vietnam.
8. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
9. In what year did this event occur?
10. Which was not address as being one of the four key sectors?
(a) National defense.
11. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
12. The Gang of ___ wanted to turn inward to gain new leadership.
13. What animal is mentioned in conjunction with the Third Vietnam War?
14. Who worked as the Assistant Secretary of State for Eastern Affairs?
15. Kissinger and Mao discussed the importance of Japan's feelings of ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mao's title?
2. In what year did the Qing Dynasty end?
3. China classified American as a capitalist-______ society.
4. Who worked as the head of the Beijing Liaison Office?
5. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)