|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
2. In which year did Kissinger first meet with Deng?
3. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
4. The move by the _____ Fleet was considered to be a major offensive.
5. The meetings with Mao and Zhou took place in which year?
6. Who is considered to be one of the most important diplomats of the 19th century?
7. What was the role of Le Duc Tho?
(a) Military police.
(b) Press secretary.
(c) Mao's assistant.
8. What was the office filled by Zhou?
(a) Secretary of State.
(c) Prime Minister.
9. In which year did Zhou disappear from the political forum?
10. Which group went up against the offshore islands?
11. The United States experienced a new type of normalcy with the inauguration of President _____.
12. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
13. The developing world was part of the ___ World(s) theory.
14. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
(a) Saudi Arabia.
15. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
(a) Liver disease.
(c) Multiple sclerosis.
(d) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
2. What item did China export to Russia?
3. What was the title of Qiao Guanhua?
4. The Horizontal Line included all but which of the following?
5. In what year did the Qing Dynasty end?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)