|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The move by the _____ Fleet was considered to be a major offensive.
2. What was the name of the communique that established an alliance between the U.S. and China?
3. In which year did Zhou disappear from the political forum?
4. At the end of the ___ War, it was expected that Mao might seek respite.
(a) First World.
(c) Second World.
5. The meetings with Mao and Zhou took place in which year?
6. Mao employed the Zhuge Liang ____ City Stratagem in his attack.
7. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
(c) Soviet Union.
8. According to Mao, the world is not ____.
9. What was Mao's title?
10. Liu Shaoqi, who served in the number two spot the title of President from _____.
(a) 1956 to 1969.
(b) 1951 to 1962.
(c) 1959 to 1967.
(d) 1953 to 1965.
11. In 1967 Nixon published an article in which publication?
(a) Foreign Affairs.
(c) Wall Street Journal.
12. How old was Mao at this time?
13. Who worked as the head of the Beijing Liaison Office?
14. In what year did this event occur?
15. China saw the _____ Line as a symbol of British plans to loosen China's control over Tibet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
2. Where did the meeting between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev take place?
3. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
4. Kissinger and Mao discussed the importance of Japan's feelings of ______.
5. Who was the director of the CIA at this time?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)