|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Count managed to open Urga, which is located in which region?
(d) North Vietnam.
2. China has produced a greater share of total world GDP than any Western civilization in ____ of the last 20 centuries.
3. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
(b) Irtysh Irtysh.
4. Which country joined Britain at this point?
5. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
6. What is Kissinger's first name?
7. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
(a) Prince Gong.
(b) Prince Qi.
(c) Prince Mei.
(d) Prince Yuan.
8. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
9. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
10. What was the time period of the Song Dynasty?
11. China underwent a "century of _____" before giving into national communism.
12. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
13. Which country initiated the treaty?
(b) United States.
14. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
15. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
2. In what month was the meeting called?
3. During which period did the decline take place?
4. In what year did the French Jesuit Jean-Baptiste Du Halde write about China?
5. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)