|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
2. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
3. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
(c) North Vietnam.
(d) Hong Kong.
4. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
5. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
6. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
(a) First World.
(c) Second World.
7. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
8. During which period did the decline take place?
(a) Ming Dynasty.
(b) Chang Dynasty.
(c) Imperial War.
(d) Three Kingdoms.
9. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
10. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
11. In what month was the meeting called?
12. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
13. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
14. In what year did the French Jesuit Jean-Baptiste Du Halde write about China?
15. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
(d) South Korea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
2. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
3. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
4. When was the Han Dynasty?
5. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)