|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal _____ had a cultural and sentimental interest in Tibet.
2. Who was the director of the CIA at this time?
3. The Gang of ___ wanted to turn inward to gain new leadership.
4. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
5. The _____ Military Commission was responsible for ordering an end to Chinese withdrawals.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mao, the world is not ____.
2. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
3. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
4. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
5. Thirty years later, French political economist _____ expanded on Jean-Baptiste Du Halde's work.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)