|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
2. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
3. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
4. What year did the last conversations between Mao and Kissinger take place?
5. In Indochina, the French colonial project left all but which country with contested borders?
(c) North Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1860, the Russians had been in Beijing for ____ years.
2. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
3. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
4. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
5. According to Mao, the world is not ____.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)