|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal _____ had a cultural and sentimental interest in Tibet.
2. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
(a) South Korea.
3. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
4. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
(a) Liver disease.
(c) Heart disease.
(d) Multiple sclerosis.
5. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Horizontal Line included all but which of the following?
2. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
3. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
4. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
5. What is Kissinger's first name?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)