|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country initiated the treaty?
(a) United States.
2. What is Kissinger's first name?
3. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
(a) Imperial rule.
(b) Honor before self.
(c) Know thyself.
(d) Mandate of Heaven.
4. In what year did the "Plans for a Maritime Defense" go into effect?
5. The meetings with Mao and Zhou took place in which year?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
2. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
3. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
4. The Gang of ___ wanted to turn inward to gain new leadership.
5. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)