|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mao at this time?
2. What is Kissinger's first name?
3. In what month was the meeting called?
4. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
5. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
Short Answer Questions
1. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
2. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
3. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
4. The communique was developed under the auspices of which president?
5. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)