|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
2. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
3. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
4. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
5. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
(c) Irtysh Irtysh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
2. The communique was developed under the auspices of which president?
3. Beijing and ___ had opposing views of the Chinese identity.
4. Kissinger reported to President Ford that Mao's attitude was "sort of ______."
5. What was Mao's title?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)