|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
(b) Hong Kong.
2. China saw the _____ Line as a symbol of British plans to loosen China's control over Tibet.
3. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
4. The ministry's new name translated into:
(a) Office for the International Trade.
(b) Office for the General Management of Diplomacy.
(c) Office for the General Management of the Affairs of All Nations.
(d) Office for the General Supervision of Ambassadorships.
5. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mao, the world is not ____.
2. In 1859, Frederick ____ arrived in Beijing.
3. Where did the meeting between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev take place?
4. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
5. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)