|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mao once claimed that the population of China declined from 50 million to ____ million.
2. How many years had gone by since the U.N. had passed a resolution regarding China and Korea?
3. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
(c) Soviet Union.
4. How old was Kissinger at this time?
5. The move by the _____ Fleet was considered to be a major offensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
2. Which mountain range is on the western frontier of China?
3. China hoped to surpass ____ in steel production.
4. During which period did the decline take place?
5. What year did the last conversations between Mao and Kissinger take place?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)