|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did Kissinger first meet with Deng?
2. The treaty allowed a permanent ____ to be established in Beijing.
(b) Military base.
(d) U.S. presence.
3. In what year was the treaty signed?
4. Who worked as the Assistant Secretary of State for Eastern Affairs?
5. Mao once claimed that the population of China declined from 50 million to ____ million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
2. Liu Shaoqi, who served in the number two spot the title of President from _____.
3. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
4. The United States experienced a new type of normalcy with the inauguration of President _____.
5. How old was Kissinger at this time?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)