|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ministry's new name translated into:
(a) Office for the General Management of Diplomacy.
(b) Office for the International Trade.
(c) Office for the General Management of the Affairs of All Nations.
(d) Office for the General Supervision of Ambassadorships.
2. Zhou's critics had argued that he was too ____.
3. The Horizontal Line included all but which of the following?
4. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
(b) Inner warriors.
(c) Cultural confidence.
5. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
(a) Emperor's palace.
(b) Great Wall.
(c) Beijing's parliament house.
(d) Dagu Forts.
Short Answer Questions
1. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
2. In what month was the meeting called?
3. The _____ Military Commission was responsible for ordering an end to Chinese withdrawals.
4. The Count managed to open Urga, which is located in which region?
5. Which was not address as being one of the four key sectors?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)