|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
(a) France and Japan.
(b) Russia and Japan.
(c) China and India.
(d) Korea and Russia.
2. The ministry's new name translated into:
(a) Office for the General Management of Diplomacy.
(b) Office for the International Trade.
(c) Office for the General Management of the Affairs of All Nations.
(d) Office for the General Supervision of Ambassadorships.
3. What is Kissinger's first name?
4. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
(a) Treaty of Paris.
(b) Treaty of Berlin.
(c) Treaty of Kensington.
(d) Treaty of Westphalia.
5. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Horizontal Line included all but which of the following?
2. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
3. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
4. In which year did Kissinger first meet with Deng?
5. The communique was developed under the auspices of which president?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)