|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
(a) Great Wall.
(b) Dagu Forts.
(c) Emperor's palace.
(d) Beijing's parliament house.
2. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
3. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
4. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
5. Which group went up against the offshore islands?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
2. The developing world was part of the ___ World(s) theory.
3. In which year did Zhou disappear from the political forum?
4. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
5. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)