|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The developing world was part of the ___ World(s) theory.
2. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(a) Middle Kingdom.
(d) World's Blood.
3. Mao's forces faced America in the ____ Strait.
4. Vietnamese troops had infiltrated which location?
(d) South Korea.
5. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
(a) Treaty of Berlin.
(b) Treaty of Paris.
(c) Treaty of Westphalia.
(d) Treaty of Kensington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Drew Middleton worked for which newspaper?
2. In what year did the French Jesuit Jean-Baptiste Du Halde write about China?
3. At the end of the ___ War, it was expected that Mao might seek respite.
4. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
5. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)