|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
2. This person went on to serve in which U.S. government position?
(a) Speaker of the House.
(b) Vice President.
(c) Secretary of the Interior.
(d) Secretary of State.
3. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
4. What was Mao's title?
5. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. The United States experienced a new type of normalcy with the inauguration of President _____.
2. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
3. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
4. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
5. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)