|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
2. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
3. The _____ Military Commission was responsible for ordering an end to Chinese withdrawals.
4. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
(a) France and Japan.
(b) China and India.
(c) Korea and Russia.
(d) Russia and Japan.
5. China classified American as a capitalist-______ society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
2. How old was Kissinger at this time?
3. Liu Shaoqi, who served in the number two spot the title of President from _____.
4. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
5. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)