|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did China export to Russia?
2. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
3. What does "tian xia" mean?
(a) Together in faith.
(b) Only one Emperor.
(c) All under Heaven.
(d) United we stand.
4. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
(b) Hong Kong.
(d) North Vietnam.
5. The ministry's new name translated into:
(a) Office for the International Trade.
(b) Office for the General Management of the Affairs of All Nations.
(c) Office for the General Management of Diplomacy.
(d) Office for the General Supervision of Ambassadorships.
Short Answer Questions
1. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
2. Where did the meeting between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev take place?
3. What was the name of the new ministry?
4. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
5. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)