|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which mountain range is on the western frontier of China?
2. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
(a) Inner warriors.
(d) Cultural confidence.
3. What word is best used to describe Li Hongzhang?
4. China underwent a "century of _____" before giving into national communism.
5. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. This person went on to serve in which U.S. government position?
2. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
3. China saw the _____ Line as a symbol of British plans to loosen China's control over Tibet.
4. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
5. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)