|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
2. Which was not part of Mao's domestic agenda?
(a) Land reform.
(b) Destruction of opposition.
(c) Transportation improvements.
(d) A new economic model.
3. When was the Han Dynasty?
(a) A.D. 12-419.
(b) A.D. 25-220.
(c) A.D. 45-260.
(d) A.D. 33-301.
4. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
(d) International trade.
5. In 1967 Nixon published an article in which publication?
(b) Wall Street Journal.
(d) Foreign Affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did this event occur?
2. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
3. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
4. Who worked as the Assistant Secretary of State for Eastern Affairs?
5. Which American political scientist is mentioned?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)