|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the ___ War, it was expected that Mao might seek respite.
(b) Second World.
(d) First World.
2. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
3. The United States experienced a new type of normalcy with the inauguration of President _____.
4. Mao's forces faced America in the ____ Strait.
5. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Han Dynasty?
2. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
3. China underwent a "century of _____" before giving into national communism.
4. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
5. What word is best used to describe Li Hongzhang?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)