|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name given to China's effort to support and strengthen its economy?
(a) Great Leap Forward.
(b) Forward Movement.
(c) New Deal.
(d) First Steps.
2. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
3. China classified American as a capitalist-______ society.
4. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
5. Quemoy is approximately ___ miles from the major Chinese port city of Xiamen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the "Plans for a Maritime Defense" go into effect?
2. The Count managed to open Urga, which is located in which region?
3. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
4. By 1860, the Russians had been in Beijing for ____ years.
5. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)