|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which mountain range is on the western frontier of China?
2. In 1859, Frederick ____ arrived in Beijing.
3. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
4. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
5. Quemoy is approximately ___ miles from the major Chinese port city of Xiamen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
2. In what year was the treaty signed?
3. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
4. In what year did the French Jesuit Jean-Baptiste Du Halde write about China?
5. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)