|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country initiated the treaty?
(b) United States.
2. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
3. When was the Han Dynasty?
(a) A.D. 45-260.
(b) A.D. 33-301.
(c) A.D. 12-419.
(d) A.D. 25-220.
4. Which American political scientist is mentioned?
5. Mao's forces faced America in the ____ Strait.
Short Answer Questions
1. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
2. In what year did the Qing Dynasty end?
3. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
4. Which was not part of Mao's domestic agenda?
5. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)