|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was China's leader at the time?
(a) Ma Ying-Jeou.
(b) Chiang Kai-Shek.
(c) Lin Sen.
(d) Mao Zedong.
2. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
3. What item did China export to Russia?
4. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
5. Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal _____ had a cultural and sentimental interest in Tibet.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
2. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
3. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
4. During which period did the decline take place?
5. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)