|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
2. In what year did the Qing Dynasty end?
3. In what year did the "Plans for a Maritime Defense" go into effect?
4. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
5. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mao employed the Zhuge Liang ____ City Stratagem in his attack.
2. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
3. China hoped to surpass ____ in steel production.
4. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
5. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
This section contains 115 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)