|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
2. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
3. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
(a) Treaty of Paris.
(b) Treaty of Berlin.
(c) Treaty of Kensington.
(d) Treaty of Westphalia.
4. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
(a) Hong Kong.
(c) North Vietnam.
5. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
2. China underwent a "century of _____" before giving into national communism.
3. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
4. Which group went up against the offshore islands?
5. What is Kissinger's first name?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)