|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
2. At the end of the ___ War, it was expected that Mao might seek respite.
(b) Second World.
(d) First World.
3. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
4. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
5. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
2. The _____ Military Commission was responsible for ordering an end to Chinese withdrawals.
3. Who was president of the United States at that time?
4. By 1860, the Russians had been in Beijing for ____ years.
5. Quemoy is approximately ___ miles from the major Chinese port city of Xiamen.
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)