|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
2. Quemoy is approximately ___ miles from the major Chinese port city of Xiamen.
3. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
(a) Prince Qi.
(b) Prince Mei.
(c) Prince Yuan.
(d) Prince Gong.
4. The Chinese planned to accomplish this task in ___ years.
5. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
2. Which Russian premier made the visit?
3. Who was China's leader at the time?
4. The treaty allowed a permanent ____ to be established in Beijing.
5. In what year did this event occur?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)