|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
2. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
3. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
4. Which country initiated the treaty?
(d) United States.
5. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mao once claimed that the population of China declined from 50 million to ____ million.
2. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
3. China has produced a greater share of total world GDP than any Western civilization in ____ of the last 20 centuries.
4. In what year did the Russian premier visit Mao in China?
5. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)