|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
2. What was the name of the new ministry?
(a) Shiwu Zongli Geguo Yamen.
(b) Yamen Li Weishe Shiwu .
(c) Zongli Geguo Shiwu Yamen.
(d) Yuhan Wei Yamen Shiwu .
3. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
4. China underwent a "century of _____" before giving into national communism.
5. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
(b) North Vietnam.
(c) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
2. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
3. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
4. In what year did this event occur?
5. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)