|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beijing and ___ had opposing views of the Chinese identity.
(a) Lin Sen.
(b) Hong Kong.
2. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
3. Who worked as the Assistant Secretary of State for Eastern Affairs?
4. Thirty years later, French political economist _____ expanded on Jean-Baptiste Du Halde's work.
5. How long had the conflict been going on?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 60 years.
(c) 70 years.
(d) 40 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
2. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
3. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
4. In Indochina, the French colonial project left all but which country with contested borders?
5. In what month was the meeting called?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)