|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
2. How long had the conflict been going on?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 70 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 60 years.
3. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(b) World's Blood.
(c) Middle Kingdom.
4. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
5. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
Short Answer Questions
1. During which period did the decline take place?
2. In what month was the meeting called?
3. What is Kissinger's first name?
4. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
5. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)