|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
2. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
(d) Hong Kong.
3. How long had the conflict been going on?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 60 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 70 years.
4. What is Kissinger's first name?
5. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
2. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
3. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
4. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
5. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)