|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
2. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
3. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
4. Thirty years later, French political economist _____ expanded on Jean-Baptiste Du Halde's work.
5. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
Short Answer Questions
1. China has produced a greater share of total world GDP than any Western civilization in ____ of the last 20 centuries.
2. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
3. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
4. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
5. Who was president of the United States at that time?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)