|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
2. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
(a) Korea and Russia.
(b) Russia and Japan.
(c) France and Japan.
(d) China and India.
3. When was the Han Dynasty?
(a) A.D. 12-419.
(b) A.D. 33-301.
(c) A.D. 45-260.
(d) A.D. 25-220.
4. Who was president of the United States at that time?
5. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the new ministry?
2. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
3. In 1859, Frederick ____ arrived in Beijing.
4. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
5. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)