|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
(a) Treaty of Kensington.
(b) Treaty of Westphalia.
(c) Treaty of Paris.
(d) Treaty of Berlin.
2. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
(a) Wei Yuan.
(b) Chiang Kai-Shek.
(c) Mao Zedong.
(d) Lin Sen.
3. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
(a) Dagu Forts.
(b) Great Wall.
(c) Emperor's palace.
(d) Beijing's parliament house.
4. In what month was the meeting called?
5. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
2. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
3. During which period did the decline take place?
4. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
5. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)