|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(a) World's Blood.
(d) Middle Kingdom.
2. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
3. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
4. What was the name of the new ministry?
(a) Zongli Geguo Shiwu Yamen.
(b) Yuhan Wei Yamen Shiwu .
(c) Yamen Li Weishe Shiwu .
(d) Shiwu Zongli Geguo Yamen.
5. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
2. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
3. In what month was the meeting called?
4. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
5. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)