|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
2. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
(a) Mao Zedong.
(b) Wei Yuan.
(c) Chiang Kai-Shek.
(d) Lin Sen.
3. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
4. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
5. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
2. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
3. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
4. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
5. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)