|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "tian xia" mean?
(a) United we stand.
(b) Only one Emperor.
(c) Together in faith.
(d) All under Heaven.
2. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
(a) Hong Kong.
(b) North Vietnam.
3. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
4. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
5. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
2. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
3. What was the time period of the Song Dynasty?
4. What is Kissinger's first name?
5. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)