|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kissinger's first name?
2. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(a) Middle Kingdom.
(d) World's Blood.
3. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
4. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
5. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
2. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
3. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
4. The treaty allowed a permanent ____ to be established in Beijing.
5. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)