|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
(a) Prince Qi.
(b) Prince Gong.
(c) Prince Yuan.
(d) Prince Mei.
2. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
(a) Dagu Forts.
(b) Beijing's parliament house.
(c) Great Wall.
(d) Emperor's palace.
3. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
4. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
(a) Imperial rule.
(b) Know thyself.
(c) Mandate of Heaven.
(d) Honor before self.
5. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
2. What is Kissinger's first name?
3. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
4. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
5. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)