|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
2. In what year did the "Plans for a Maritime Defense" go into effect?
3. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
(a) Mandate of Heaven.
(b) Imperial rule.
(c) Honor before self.
(d) Know thyself.
4. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
5. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
Short Answer Questions
1. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
2. Which American political scientist is mentioned?
3. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
4. Which country initiated the treaty?
5. When was the Han Dynasty?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)