|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 1860, the Russians had been in Beijing for ____ years.
2. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
(a) Prince Qi.
(b) Prince Mei.
(c) Prince Gong.
(d) Prince Yuan.
3. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
4. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
5. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ministry's new name translated into:
2. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
3. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
4. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
5. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)