|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
2. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
3. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
4. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
5. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
Short Answer Questions
1. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
2. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
3. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
4. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
5. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)