|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
2. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
3. Who was China's leader at the time?
(a) Mao Zedong.
(b) Chiang Kai-Shek.
(c) Lin Sen.
(d) Ma Ying-Jeou.
4. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
5. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
2. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
3. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
4. Which American political scientist is mentioned?
5. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)