|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
2. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
3. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
4. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
(a) Chiang Kai-Shek.
(b) Wei Yuan.
(c) Lin Sen.
(d) Mao Zedong.
5. China has produced a greater share of total world GDP than any Western civilization in ____ of the last 20 centuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
2. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
3. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
4. Mao once claimed that the population of China declined from 50 million to ____ million.
5. The ministry's new name translated into:
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)