|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
(a) Emperor's palace.
(b) Great Wall.
(c) Beijing's parliament house.
(d) Dagu Forts.
2. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
3. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
4. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
(a) Prince Qi.
(b) Prince Gong.
(c) Prince Mei.
(d) Prince Yuan.
5. What word is best used to describe Li Hongzhang?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kissinger's first name?
2. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
3. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
4. Which country initiated the treaty?
5. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)