|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ministry's new name translated into:
(a) Office for the General Management of Diplomacy.
(b) Office for the International Trade.
(c) Office for the General Supervision of Ambassadorships.
(d) Office for the General Management of the Affairs of All Nations.
2. When was the Han Dynasty?
(a) A.D. 12-419.
(b) A.D. 33-301.
(c) A.D. 25-220.
(d) A.D. 45-260.
3. What was the name of the new ministry?
(a) Shiwu Zongli Geguo Yamen.
(b) Yuhan Wei Yamen Shiwu .
(c) Yamen Li Weishe Shiwu .
(d) Zongli Geguo Shiwu Yamen.
4. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
5. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
(b) First World.
(d) Second World.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
2. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
3. What does "tian xia" mean?
4. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
5. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)