|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
2. What was the name of the new ministry?
(a) Yuhan Wei Yamen Shiwu .
(b) Yamen Li Weishe Shiwu .
(c) Zongli Geguo Shiwu Yamen.
(d) Shiwu Zongli Geguo Yamen.
3. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
4. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
5. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(a) Middle Kingdom.
(b) World's Blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
2. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
3. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
4. Mao once claimed that the population of China declined from 50 million to ____ million.
5. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)