|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
2. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
(a) Dagu Forts.
(b) Beijing's parliament house.
(c) Emperor's palace.
(d) Great Wall.
3. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
4. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
5. Which country joined Britain at this point?
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1860, the Russians had been in Beijing for ____ years.
2. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
3. What is Kissinger's first name?
4. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
5. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)