|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
2. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
(a) France and Japan.
(b) Korea and Russia.
(c) Russia and Japan.
(d) China and India.
3. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
(c) Hong Kong,
4. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
5. China underwent a "century of _____" before giving into national communism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
2. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
3. The Count managed to open Urga, which is located in which region?
4. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
5. Which country joined Britain at this point?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)