|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kissinger's first name?
2. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
(a) Lin Sen.
(b) Mao Zedong.
(c) Wei Yuan.
(d) Chiang Kai-Shek.
3. Who was president of the United States at that time?
4. When was the Han Dynasty?
(a) A.D. 33-301.
(b) A.D. 25-220.
(c) A.D. 45-260.
(d) A.D. 12-419.
5. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
(a) Prince Yuan.
(b) Prince Gong.
(c) Prince Mei.
(d) Prince Qi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
2. How long had the conflict been going on?
3. The ministry's new name translated into:
4. In what year did the "Plans for a Maritime Defense" go into effect?
5. What was the time period of the Song Dynasty?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)