|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
(a) Chiang Kai-Shek.
(b) Lin Sen.
(c) Mao Zedong.
(d) Wei Yuan.
2. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
3. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(a) Middle Kingdom.
(b) World's Blood.
4. What does "tian xia" mean?
(a) Only one Emperor.
(b) United we stand.
(c) All under Heaven.
(d) Together in faith.
5. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
(a) Prince Qi.
(b) Prince Yuan.
(c) Prince Mei.
(d) Prince Gong.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
2. Who was president of the United States at that time?
3. China underwent a "century of _____" before giving into national communism.
4. Which country initiated the treaty?
5. What was the time period of the Song Dynasty?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)