|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
2. What word is best used to describe Li Hongzhang?
3. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
4. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
(b) Hong Kong,
5. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
(a) Emperor's palace.
(b) Great Wall.
(c) Beijing's parliament house.
(d) Dagu Forts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the time period of the Song Dynasty?
2. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
3. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
4. In what month was the meeting called?
5. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)