|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
2. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
3. China underwent a "century of _____" before giving into national communism.
4. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
(d) Hong Kong.
5. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
2. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
3. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
4. What was the name of the new ministry?
5. In 1859, Frederick ____ arrived in Beijing.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)