|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thirty years later, French political economist _____ expanded on Jean-Baptiste Du Halde's work.
2. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
3. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
(d) South Korea.
4. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
5. During which period did the decline take place?
(a) Imperial War.
(b) Ming Dynasty.
(c) Three Kingdoms.
(d) Chang Dynasty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the time period of the Song Dynasty?
2. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
3. How long had the conflict been going on?
4. In what month was the meeting called?
5. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)