|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
2. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
3. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
4. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
(a) Wei Yuan.
(b) Chiang Kai-Shek.
(c) Mao Zedong.
(d) Lin Sen.
5. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
2. Thirty years later, French political economist _____ expanded on Jean-Baptiste Du Halde's work.
3. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
4. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
5. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)