|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
(a) Hong Kong,
2. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
3. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
4. What was the name of the new ministry?
(a) Yuhan Wei Yamen Shiwu .
(b) Shiwu Zongli Geguo Yamen.
(c) Zongli Geguo Shiwu Yamen.
(d) Yamen Li Weishe Shiwu .
5. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
(a) Prince Gong.
(b) Prince Qi.
(c) Prince Mei.
(d) Prince Yuan.
Short Answer Questions
1. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
2. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
3. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
4. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
5. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)