|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the "Plans for a Maritime Defense" go into effect?
2. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
3. During which period did the decline take place?
(a) Imperial War.
(b) Chang Dynasty.
(c) Ming Dynasty.
(d) Three Kingdoms.
4. In 1859, Frederick ____ arrived in Beijing.
5. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
2. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
3. What is Kissinger's first name?
4. Who was China's leader at the time?
5. By 1860, the Russians had been in Beijing for ____ years.
This section contains 121 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)