|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
2. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
3. What does "tian xia" mean?
(a) Together in faith.
(b) All under Heaven.
(c) United we stand.
(d) Only one Emperor.
4. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
5. The Count managed to open Urga, which is located in which region?
(a) North Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country joined Britain at this point?
2. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
3. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
4. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
5. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)