|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The high point of the _____ Dynasty was also the turning point for China.
2. During which period did the decline take place?
(a) Imperial War.
(b) Chang Dynasty.
(c) Ming Dynasty.
(d) Three Kingdoms.
3. Thirty years later, French political economist _____ expanded on Jean-Baptiste Du Halde's work.
4. In what year did the French Jesuit Jean-Baptiste Du Halde write about China?
5. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
(a) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
2. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
3. Who was president of the United States at that time?
4. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
5. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)