|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
2. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
(a) Russia and Japan.
(b) China and India.
(c) Korea and Russia.
(d) France and Japan.
3. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(b) Middle Kingdom.
(d) World's Blood.
4. In what month was the meeting called?
5. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. This strategy was put into place by which of the following?
2. Which American political scientist is mentioned?
3. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
4. What does "tian xia" mean?
5. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)