|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
2. When was the Han Dynasty?
(a) A.D. 25-220.
(b) A.D. 33-301.
(c) A.D. 45-260.
(d) A.D. 12-419.
3. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
4. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
5. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
Short Answer Questions
1. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
2. How long had the conflict been going on?
3. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
4. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
5. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)