|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
2. In what year did Kissinger meet Mao?
3. What was the name given to Russia's economic reform?
4. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
(a) Prince Mei.
(b) Prince Gong.
(c) Prince Qi.
(d) Prince Yuan.
5. It was proposed that China and the US work an a new system based on one developed in Europe in ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zhao Ziyang worked as the _______ of the Communist Party.
2. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
3. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
4. Which country initiated the treaty?
5. It is said that greater pressure leads to greater ____.
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)