|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(b) World's Blood.
(c) Middle Kingdom.
2. Vietnamese troops had infiltrated which location?
(c) South Korea.
3. Mao employed the Zhuge Liang ____ City Stratagem in his attack.
4. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
5. In what year did the Berlin Wall fall?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not address as being one of the four key sectors?
2. Which group went up against the offshore islands?
3. Kissinger and Mao discussed the importance of Japan's feelings of ______.
4. When was the Han Dynasty?
5. The treaty allowed a permanent ____ to be established in Beijing.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)