|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Kissinger at this time?
2. Who was president of the United States at that time?
3. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
4. It is said that greater pressure leads to greater ____.
5. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal _____ had a cultural and sentimental interest in Tibet.
2. What is Kissinger's first name?
3. By 1860, the Russians had been in Beijing for ____ years.
4. What does "tian xia" mean?
5. Deng insisted that China should be the world's premier manufacturer of how many items?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)