|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liu Shaoqi, who served in the number two spot the title of President from _____.
(a) 1956 to 1969.
(b) 1951 to 1962.
(c) 1959 to 1967.
(d) 1953 to 1965.
2. According to Mao, the world is not ____.
3. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
4. Jiang claimed that there was no ____ between the United States and China.
(b) Love lost.
(c) Conflict of interest.
(d) Possible agreement.
5. Where did Deng and Mao serve together in the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. The United States experienced a new type of normalcy with the inauguration of President _____.
2. The Gang of ___ wanted to turn inward to gain new leadership.
3. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
4. Who came out of retirement in 1992?
5. Deng insisted that "intellectuals are part of the ______ class."
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)