|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the man at this time?
2. Jiang said that the Chinese would not find their own version of which world leader?
3. The meetings with Mao and Zhou took place in which year?
4. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
5. Jiang Zemin served as Mayor of _______.
(d) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
2. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
3. The ministry's new name translated into:
4. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
5. China required that the Soviet union withdraw from which country?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)