|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At this time what was the title of Zhu Rongji?
(a) Vice Premier.
(b) Secretary of State.
(c) Director of International Affairs.
(d) Secretary General.
2. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
3. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
4. The ministry's new name translated into:
(a) Office for the General Management of Diplomacy.
(b) Office for the International Trade.
(c) Office for the General Supervision of Ambassadorships.
(d) Office for the General Management of the Affairs of All Nations.
5. The Chinese planned to accomplish this task in ___ years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did China become a republic?
2. Vietnamese troops had infiltrated which location?
3. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
4. Originally, it was believed that China would complete its reform by what year?
5. When was the Han Dynasty?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)