|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
2. Which is not on the list of those items?
(d) Sewing machine.
3. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
4. What word is used to describe the agreement between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev?
5. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
(b) International trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Originally, it was believed that China would complete its reform by what year?
2. What word is best used to describe Li Hongzhang?
3. Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal _____ had a cultural and sentimental interest in Tibet.
4. This person went on to serve in which U.S. government position?
5. Where did the meeting between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev take place?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)