|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
2. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
3. In what year did the Qing Dynasty end?
4. Who came out of retirement in 1992?
5. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kissinger's first name?
2. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
3. Who was the director of the CIA at this time?
4. The Gang of ___ wanted to turn inward to gain new leadership.
5. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
This section contains 121 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)