|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Qian Qichen and Kissinger discussed the collapse of the ______.
(a) European Union.
(b) Berlin Wall.
(c) United States.
(d) Soviet Union.
2. Mao once claimed that the population of China declined from 50 million to ____ million.
3. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
4. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Liver disease.
(d) Multiple sclerosis.
5. Jiang claimed that there was no ____ between the United States and China.
(a) Conflict of interest.
(b) Possible agreement.
(c) Love lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name given to Russia's economic reform?
2. To whom did the Chinese send a message through Kissinger in 1990?
3. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
4. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
5. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)