|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not part of Mao's domestic agenda?
(a) Transportation improvements.
(b) A new economic model.
(c) Land reform.
(d) Destruction of opposition.
2. The Count managed to open Urga, which is located in which region?
(a) North Vietnam.
3. According to Mao, the world is not ____.
4. The Chinese planned to accomplish this task in ___ years.
5. Which Russian premier made the visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
2. Quemoy is approximately ___ miles from the major Chinese port city of Xiamen.
3. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
4. How long had the conflict been going on?
5. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)