|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did the last conversations between Mao and Kissinger take place?
2. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
3. What was the title of Qiao Guanhua?
(a) Foreign Minister.
(b) Prime Minister.
(c) Presidential Attache.
4. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
(a) Treaty of Westphalia.
(b) Treaty of Paris.
(c) Treaty of Kensington.
(d) Treaty of Berlin.
5. In what year did this event occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mao's title?
2. In what year did the French Jesuit Jean-Baptiste Du Halde write about China?
3. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
4. Which was not address as being one of the four key sectors?
5. What item did China export to Russia?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)