|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name given to Russia's political reform?
2. In 1859, Frederick ____ arrived in Beijing.
3. What was the name of the man's daughter?
4. In which year did Kissinger first meet with Deng?
5. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the communique that established an alliance between the U.S. and China?
2. Jiang said that the Chinese would not find their own version of which world leader?
3. What was the role of Le Duc Tho?
4. Vietnamese troops had infiltrated which location?
5. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)