|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
2. What does "tian xia" mean?
(a) Together in faith.
(b) Only one Emperor.
(c) All under Heaven.
(d) United we stand.
3. By 1860, the Russians had been in Beijing for ____ years.
4. In what month was the meeting called?
5. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
(a) Emperor's palace.
(b) Dagu Forts.
(c) Beijing's parliament house.
(d) Great Wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. The developing world was part of the ___ World(s) theory.
2. Zhao Ziyang worked as the _______ of the Communist Party.
3. Jiang said that the Chinese would not find their own version of which world leader?
4. What was the name of the man's daughter?
5. This person went on to serve in which U.S. government position?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)