|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-18; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
2. In which year did Kissinger first meet with Deng?
3. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
4. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
5. Who worked as the head of the Beijing Liaison Office?
Short Answer Questions
1. China saw the _____ Line as a symbol of British plans to loosen China's control over Tibet.
2. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
3. Qian Qichen and Kissinger discussed the collapse of the ______.
4. At this time what was the title of Zhu Rongji?
5. How many million people lived in Thailand at that time?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)