|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
2. In what year was the treaty signed?
3. What was the name given to China's effort to support and strengthen its economy?
(a) New Deal.
(b) Forward Movement.
(c) First Steps.
(d) Great Leap Forward.
4. Which mountain range is on the western frontier of China?
5. In what year did the "Plans for a Maritime Defense" go into effect?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
2. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
3. China saw the _____ Line as a symbol of British plans to loosen China's control over Tibet.
4. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
5. What word is best used to describe Li Hongzhang?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)