|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
(b) First World.
(d) Second World.
2. In 1967 Nixon published an article in which publication?
(b) Foreign Affairs.
(d) Wall Street Journal.
3. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
4. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
5. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
2. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
3. How many times has Kissinger visited China?
4. In what year did the French Jesuit Jean-Baptiste Du Halde write about China?
5. During which period did the decline take place?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)