|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the new ministry?
(a) Yuhan Wei Yamen Shiwu .
(b) Yamen Li Weishe Shiwu .
(c) Shiwu Zongli Geguo Yamen.
(d) Zongli Geguo Shiwu Yamen.
2. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
(b) Hong Kong.
3. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
4. The Chinese planned to accomplish this task in ___ years.
5. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was China's leader at the time?
2. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
3. In what year did this event occur?
4. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
5. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)