|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is considered to be one of the most important diplomats of the 19th century?
2. In what year did this event occur?
3. In what year did the Russian premier visit Mao in China?
4. Mao once claimed that the population of China declined from 50 million to ____ million.
5. The Chinese planned to accomplish this task in ___ years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
2. At the end of the ___ War, it was expected that Mao might seek respite.
3. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
4. Which Russian premier made the visit?
5. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)