|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
(c) Second World.
(d) First World.
2. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
3. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
4. This person went on to serve in which U.S. government position?
(a) Speaker of the House.
(b) Secretary of State.
(c) Secretary of the Interior.
(d) Vice President.
5. Quemoy is approximately ___ miles from the major Chinese port city of Xiamen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
2. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
3. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
4. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
5. In Indochina, the French colonial project left all but which country with contested borders?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)