|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
2. In what year was the treaty signed?
3. Who was president of the United States at that time?
4. What item did China export to Russia?
5. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
(c) Irtysh Irtysh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
2. What word is best used to describe China's cultural and political situation?
3. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
4. In what year B.C. did the Chinese unification take place?
5. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)