|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ruling philosophy of China?
(a) Mandate of Heaven.
(b) Honor before self.
(c) Imperial rule.
(d) Know thyself.
2. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
(a) Second World.
(c) First World.
3. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
4. China hoped to surpass ____ in steel production.
(b) Great Britain.
5. During which period did the decline take place?
(a) Chang Dynasty.
(b) Imperial War.
(c) Three Kingdoms.
(d) Ming Dynasty.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Indochina, the French colonial project left all but which country with contested borders?
2. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
3. Beijing and ___ had opposing views of the Chinese identity.
4. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
5. In the early years China often exchanged good with which country?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)