|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who worked as the Assistant Secretary of State for Eastern Affairs?
2. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
(b) International trade.
3. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
(b) Saudi Arabia.
4. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
5. What was the time period of the Song Dynasty?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
2. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
3. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
4. What was the name of the new ministry?
5. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)