|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
2. Which country initiated the treaty?
(a) United States.
3. In what year did this event occur?
4. China has produced a greater share of total world GDP than any Western civilization in ____ of the last 20 centuries.
5. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which method is used to translate Chinese close to the Roman alphabet?
2. The first major attempt to right things with China was led by Britain's Lord George ______.
3. Mao employed the Zhuge Liang ____ City Stratagem in his attack.
4. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
5. Who worked as the Assistant Secretary of State for Eastern Affairs?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)