|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the treaty signed?
2. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
3. China hoped to surpass ____ in steel production.
(d) Great Britain.
4. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
5. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
(c) Irtysh Irtysh.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year was a letter dispatched from China to the US?
2. Quemoy is approximately ___ miles from the major Chinese port city of Xiamen.
3. The treaty allowed a permanent ____ to be established in Beijing.
4. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
5. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)