|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
2. What was the name given to China's effort to support and strengthen its economy?
(a) Forward Movement.
(b) New Deal.
(c) Great Leap Forward.
(d) First Steps.
3. Who worked as the Assistant Secretary of State for Eastern Affairs?
4. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
(c) Hong Kong,
5. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
2. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
3. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
4. In what year did the Russian premier visit Mao in China?
5. Beijing and ___ had opposing views of the Chinese identity.
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)