|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
2. Who is considered to be one of the most important diplomats of the 19th century?
3. What word is best used to describe Li Hongzhang?
4. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
5. In which year did China's leader summon his top military personnel to Beijing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
2. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
3. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
4. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
5. In what year did this event occur?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)