|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(a) World's Blood.
(d) Middle Kingdom.
2. Russia promised to back up China under the Treaty of ______ and Alliance.
3. Who is the ancient sage often referred to in the text?
4. Which is not one of the countries mentioned as a location in China's periphery?
(a) Hong Kong.
5. Which group went up against the offshore islands?
Short Answer Questions
1. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
2. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
3. Kissinger compares the unification to which European treaty in 1648?
4. In which direction did the nomadic groups tend to stay?
5. Which country initiated the treaty?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)