|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is considered to be one of the most important diplomats of the 19th century?
2. Who was president of the United States at that time?
3. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
4. Mao once claimed that the population of China declined from 50 million to ____ million.
5. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
(b) International trade.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the Qing Dynasty end?
2. The ministry's new name translated into:
3. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
4. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
5. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)