|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
2. Mao once claimed that the population of China declined from 50 million to ____ million.
3. When was the Han Dynasty?
(a) A.D. 33-301.
(b) A.D. 45-260.
(c) A.D. 25-220.
(d) A.D. 12-419.
4. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
(d) International trade.
5. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
(c) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. China has produced a greater share of total world GDP than any Western civilization in ____ of the last 20 centuries.
2. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
3. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
4. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
5. How long had the conflict been going on?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)