|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
2. Which major Chinese city was first visited by Kissinger?
(b) Hong Kong,
3. Which is not one of the nomadic groups mentioned?
4. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
5. China saw itself as being in the center of the world and often referred to itself as the _____.
(a) Middle Kingdom.
(d) World's Blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not part of Mao's domestic agenda?
2. One of the great wars in China revolved around which drug?
3. China has produced a greater share of total world GDP than any Western civilization in ____ of the last 20 centuries.
4. Who was China's leader at the time?
5. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)