|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
(a) Prince Qi.
(b) Prince Yuan.
(c) Prince Mei.
(d) Prince Gong.
2. The _____ Military Commission was responsible for ordering an end to Chinese withdrawals.
3. In 1859, Frederick ____ arrived in Beijing.
4. At that time ____ was considered to be out of fashion.
(b) International trade.
5. China classified American as a capitalist-______ society.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
2. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
3. Which method was adopted officially in the People's Republic of China in 1979 ?
4. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
5. Which country initiated the treaty?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)