|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kissinger's first name?
2. China hoped to surpass ____ in steel production.
(a) Great Britain.
3. Quemoy is approximately ___ miles from the major Chinese port city of Xiamen.
4. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
(b) South Korea.
5. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
(b) North Vietnam.
(c) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
2. The Chinese referred to the British as ____.
3. In what year did Zheng He's expeditions stop abruptly?
4. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
5. China has produced a greater share of total world GDP than any Western civilization in ____ of the last 20 centuries.
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)