|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country joined Britain at this point?
2. What word is best used to describe Li Hongzhang?
3. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
4. The Chinese learned to play the ____ off one another.
5. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
(c) South Korea.
Short Answer Questions
1. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
2. The Chinese planned to accomplish this task in ___ years.
3. The ____ Emperor is considered to be the founder of China.
4. In 1820, China produced ____ of the world GDP.
5. Beijing and ___ had opposing views of the Chinese identity.
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)