|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. China saw the _____ Line as a symbol of British plans to loosen China's control over Tibet.
2. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
(c) First World.
(d) Second World.
3. The developing world was part of the ___ World(s) theory.
4. China is referred to as being a ____ society.
5. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
Short Answer Questions
1. China underwent a "century of _____" before giving into national communism.
2. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
3. In 1967 Nixon published an article in which publication?
4. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
5. In what year did Kissinger meet Mao?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)