|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beijing and ___ had opposing views of the Chinese identity.
(a) Lin Sen.
(b) Hong Kong.
2. Quemoy is approximately ___ miles from the major Chinese port city of Xiamen.
3. Where did the meeting between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev take place?
(b) St. Petersburg.
4. In what year did the Qing Dynasty end?
5. In 1859, Frederick ____ arrived in Beijing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the Russian premier visit Mao in China?
2. The United States experienced a new type of normalcy with the inauguration of President _____.
3. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
4. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
5. The communique was developed under the auspices of which president?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)