|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The communique was developed under the auspices of which president?
2. China classified American as a capitalist-______ society.
3. Which Russian premier made the visit?
4. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
(a) Cultural confidence.
(d) Inner warriors.
5. Which country joined Britain at this point?
Short Answer Questions
1. A tribute system was developed in the _____ Islands.
2. The _____ Flowers movement was transformed into the "Anti-Rightist Campaign."
3. Which country was not referred to in this plan?
4. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
5. Forces from which country were in place in which location at this time?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)