|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not part of Mao's domestic agenda?
(a) A new economic model.
(b) Destruction of opposition.
(c) Land reform.
(d) Transportation improvements.
2. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
3. Where did the meeting between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev take place?
(c) St. Petersburg.
4. In what year was the treaty signed?
5. Kissinger reported to President Ford that Mao's attitude was "sort of ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. A new gap in authority began to appear after the occurrence of the Qiying-_______ negotiations.
2. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
3. Which country was most threatening in 1973?
4. According to Mao, the world is not ____.
5. In what year did the "Plans for a Maritime Defense" go into effect?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)