|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mao's title?
2. What was the name of the communique that established an alliance between the U.S. and China?
3. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
(a) Emperor's palace.
(b) Dagu Forts.
(c) Beijing's parliament house.
(d) Great Wall.
4. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
5. Where did the meeting between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev take place?
(d) St. Petersburg.
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1860, the Russians had been in Beijing for ____ years.
2. Vietnamese troops had infiltrated which location?
3. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
4. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
5. Which was not address as being one of the four key sectors?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)