|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country joined Britain at this point?
2. At the end of the ___ War, it was expected that Mao might seek respite.
(b) Second World.
(d) First World.
3. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
4. In what year did Kissinger meet Mao?
5. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
2. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
3. Russia promised to back up China under the Treaty of ______ and Alliance.
4. In what year did the Russian premier visit Mao in China?
5. The treaty allowed a permanent ____ to be established in Beijing.
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)