|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
2. China often referred to itself as the "Most ____ Nation."
3. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
4. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
5. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chinese managed to pit which two countries against each other in Manchuria?
2. Which group went up against the offshore islands?
3. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
4. The United States experienced a new type of normalcy with the inauguration of President _____.
5. The treaty allowed a permanent ____ to be established in Beijing.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)