|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
2. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
3. Which mountain range is on the western frontier of China?
4. In what year was the treaty signed?
5. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
(d) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
2. This person went on to serve in which U.S. government position?
3. Which country joined Britain at this point?
4. In 1967 Nixon published an article in which publication?
5. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)