|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal _____ had a cultural and sentimental interest in Tibet.
2. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
3. Who was the director of the CIA at this time?
4. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
(a) Cultural confidence.
(c) Inner warriors.
5. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mao employed the Zhuge Liang ____ City Stratagem in his attack.
2. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
3. What was the office filled by Zhou?
4. The Count managed to open Urga, which is located in which region?
5. Which group went up against the offshore islands?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)