|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
2. The ministry's new name translated into:
(a) Office for the General Supervision of Ambassadorships.
(b) Office for the International Trade.
(c) Office for the General Management of the Affairs of All Nations.
(d) Office for the General Management of Diplomacy.
3. China hoped to surpass ____ in steel production.
(b) Great Britain.
4. Zhou had been stricken with which disease?
(a) Multiple sclerosis.
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Liver disease.
5. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe the agreement between President Ford and Soviet Premier Brezhnev?
2. What was the name given to China's effort to support and strengthen its economy?
3. In what year did this event occur?
4. The Gang of ___ wanted to turn inward to gain new leadership.
5. Mao's maneuvers were often said to be ____.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)