|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1859, Frederick ____ arrived in Beijing.
2. In 1967 Nixon published an article in which publication?
(b) Foreign Affairs.
(c) Wall Street Journal.
3. The Count managed to open Urga, which is located in which region?
(d) North Vietnam.
4. The treaty allowed a permanent ____ to be established in Beijing.
(b) Military base.
(c) U.S. presence.
5. It was said that China should strive for "comprehensive ________."
Short Answer Questions
1. China saw the _____ Line as a symbol of British plans to loosen China's control over Tibet.
2. Which Russian premier made the visit?
3. Beijing and ___ had opposing views of the Chinese identity.
4. Kissinger reported to President Ford that Mao's attitude was "sort of ______."
5. Zhou was a die-hard Mao loyalist for ___ years.
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)