|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the ___ War, it was expected that Mao might seek respite.
(c) First World.
(d) Second World.
2. In what year did the Qing Dynasty end?
3. Which country attempted to invade China from the north and west to claim dominance over the country's high lands?
4. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
(a) Inner warriors.
(b) Cultural confidence.
5. Kissinger and Mao discussed the importance of Japan's feelings of ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mao's forces faced America in the ____ Strait.
2. What year did the last conversations between Mao and Kissinger take place?
3. When did Eisenhower make his first State of the Union address?
4. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
5. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)