|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
2. Liu Shaoqi, who served in the number two spot the title of President from _____.
(a) 1956 to 1969.
(b) 1959 to 1967.
(c) 1953 to 1965.
(d) 1951 to 1962.
3. What was the role of Le Duc Tho?
(a) Military police.
(b) Mao's assistant.
(d) Press secretary.
4. Which was not part of Mao's domestic agenda?
(a) Land reform.
(b) A new economic model.
(c) Transportation improvements.
(d) Destruction of opposition.
5. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
(b) Irtysh Irtysh.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years had gone by since the U.N. had passed a resolution regarding China and Korea?
2. Which rebellion began in the 1850s?
3. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
4. China saw the _____ Line as a symbol of British plans to loosen China's control over Tibet.
5. Quemoy is approximately ___ miles from the major Chinese port city of Xiamen.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)