|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mao's title?
2. In what year did the Qing Dynasty end?
3. Mao employed the Zhuge Liang ____ City Stratagem in his attack.
4. Vietnamese troops had infiltrated which location?
(c) South Korea.
5. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
(a) Cultural confidence.
(c) Inner warriors.
Short Answer Questions
1. The treaty also permitted travel on which river?
2. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
3. Before the _____ War, China saw diplomacy and international trade as a way to express its preeminence.
4. In which year did Zhou disappear from the political forum?
5. In what year was the Treaty of Tianjin signed?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)