|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vietnamese troops had infiltrated which location?
(a) South Korea.
2. The meetings with Mao and Zhou took place in which year?
3. Which country initiated the treaty?
(b) United States.
4. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
5. The Manchu Heartland is located in ____ China.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
2. In which year did this person speak out as a member of the administration?
3. The _____ Military Commission was responsible for ordering an end to Chinese withdrawals.
4. Which was not address as being one of the four key sectors?
5. What was Mao's title?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)