|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Prince quote an ancient Chinese saying: "Resort to peace and _____ when temporarily obliged to do so; use war and defense as your actual policy."
2. By this time it is believed that China had survived for ____ years.
3. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
4. What year did the last conversations between Mao and Kissinger take place?
5. In what year did the Qing Dynasty end?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who worked as the head of the Beijing Liaison Office?
2. The meetings with Mao and Zhou took place in which year?
3. How many years had gone by since the U.N. had passed a resolution regarding China and Korea?
4. Count _____ Ignatieff served as the Czar's brilliant and devious young plenipotentiary.
5. How old was Mao at this time?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)