|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did the last conversations between Mao and Kissinger take place?
2. Which group went up against the offshore islands?
3. Kissinger reported to President Ford that Mao's attitude was "sort of ______."
4. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
5. This person went on to serve in which U.S. government position?
(a) Vice President.
(b) Speaker of the House.
(c) Secretary of the Interior.
(d) Secretary of State.
Short Answer Questions
1. China saw the _____ Line as a symbol of British plans to loosen China's control over Tibet.
2. In what year did the "Plans for a Maritime Defense" go into effect?
3. How long had the conflict been going on?
4. Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal _____ had a cultural and sentimental interest in Tibet.
5. The Chinese had a long relationship with which country?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)