|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Traditionally, China did not on technology or military power but relied upon two of its most deeply traditional resources: the analytical abilities of its diplomats, and the endurance and ____________ of its people.
(a) Cultural confidence.
(c) Inner warriors.
2. In what year did the "Plans for a Maritime Defense" go into effect?
3. Which mountain range is on the western frontier of China?
4. In what year did the Russian premier visit Mao in China?
5. Lu Hsing-chi said that the country was in a(n) ____ condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered to be one of the most important diplomats of the 19th century?
2. The Chinese fired upon the contingency from which location?
3. What was the title of Qiao Guanhua?
4. What was the name of the Emperor's half-brother?
5. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)