One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1967 Nixon published an article in which publication?
(a) Wall Street Journal.
(c) Foreign Affairs.
2. The communique was developed under the auspices of which president?
3. It was stated that Nian and ____ were places that constituted organic disease.
4. Who was considered to be China's principal threat at this time?
5. Who was Zhang Chunqiao?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did China export to Russia?
2. What other country was a part of the Sinocentric world?
3. Who worked as the head of the Beijing Liaison Office?
4. Drew Middleton worked for which newspaper?
5. China saw the _____ Line as a symbol of British plans to loosen China's control over Tibet.
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)