Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The day after the dinner party, the writer goes for a walk. At what time does he return home?
(a) 1:00 am.
(b) 2:00 am.
(c) 11:00 pm.
(d) 9:00 pm.
2. What contrasting feelings does the writer have toward Liza after his breakdown?
3. Who is Anton Atonych Setchkin?
(a) The writer's neighbor.
(b) The writer's rival.
(c) The writer's brother.
(d) The writer's only regular acquaintance.
4. What is Liza's profession?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 4, after the toasts, what does the writer do when he picks up the bottle?
(a) Drinks from the bottle.
(b) Pours himself a full glass.
(c) Throws the bottle at the wall.
(d) Throws the bottle at the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the writer wake up next to at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 6?
2. What human condition does the writer state he cannot express?
3. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 9, what is the writer's general feeling?
4. What does Liza give the writer just before he leavesher?
5. How much does the writer owe Simonov in this section?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)