|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 9, what is the writer's general feeling?
2. The previous night, the writer gives Liza his address, but by the next day, how does the writer feel about this action?
(a) He anticipates her arrival.
(b) Worried she may show up at his home.
(d) He forgets about giving Liza his address.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 8, who delivers the writer's letter?
(c) The writer.
4. Which of the diners states that he almost got married two days before?
(a) The writer.
5. How does the writer feel about being with Liza in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say consumption is?
2. Why would the writer lower his eyes when he comes in contact with the office clerks?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 2, the writer discusses dreaming. How long does the writer dream in his corner?
4. Who does the writer wake up next to at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 6?
5. After leaving his friend's home, how much does the writer pay for a cab ride?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)