|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IX and X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what is Zverkov an expert?
(b) Good manners.
2. When a man identifies the primary cause of an action, how does he go about this action?
(a) With primary cause, there is no reason to take action.
(b) With force.
3. How does the writer feel his life would be if he lived as a man of action?
(a) More difficult.
(b) More interesting.
4. Why is the writer often dissatisfied with himself?
(a) He is uneducated.
(b) Because of his vanity.
(c) He is ugly.
(d) He feels worthless.
5. What is the purpose of the dinner party?
(a) One of the firends is going on a journey.
(b) To visit with the writer, whom the others had not see in years.
(c) To celebrate the promotion of one of the friends.
(d) It is a weekly event.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say man is in the eyes of nature?
2. What does the writer say about the offense he took for various things in his life?
3. What does the writer want from Liza?
4. What does the writer say man is trying to do?
5. What has the writer forgotten about when he wakesup after his night of drinking?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)