|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IX and X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 8, who delivers the writer's letter?
(d) The writer.
2. Under what condition would a man only have to sleep, eat, and complain?
(b) Economic prosperity.
3. How does the writer feel about being with Liza in this section?
4. Just before the writer gets into the sleigh, what does he decide he must do?
(a) Give back the six roubles.
(b) Go back and slap Zverkov.
(c) Apologize to the group.
(d) Ask the fare.
5. At what time does the writer arrive at the diner party?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 6:00 pm.
(c) 5:30 pm.
(d) 5:25 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the writer forgotten about when he wakesup after his night of drinking?
2. What does the writer think a man of action does when faced with a wall?
3. What type of people does the writer state are the only type to go mad?
4. While the writer explains man's reasoning for taking revenge, why can he himself not seek revenge?
5. Who is Anton Atonych Setchkin?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)