|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IX and X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Waganheims?
(a) Man of Action.
(c) A nobleman.
2. Although the writer states that he eventually begins to believe certain things about his illness, how does he feel about it in the beginning?
(c) He is different because of it.
3. What do the writer's old schoolmates think about him?
(a) A sight for sore eyes.
(b) A common housefly.
(c) Their competition.
(d) A friend.
4. What has the writer forgotten about when he wakesup after his night of drinking?
(b) The fight during dinner.
(c) The cabby.
(d) An important meeting.
5. In what is Zverkov an expert?
(b) Good manners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer state would be his primary cause for any action?
2. The previous night, the writer gives Liza his address, but by the next day, how does the writer feel about this action?
3. Why does the writer think men of action are spontaneous?
4. What is the purpose of the dinner party?
5. How does the writer describe his apartment?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)