|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IX and X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Part 1, Chapter 6, the writer discusses what he would have done if he had a career. What is it that the writer would have liked to do?
(a) Live honorably.
(b) Rid the world of distastful things.
(c) Make everything beautiful.
(d) Be a drunkard.
2. What does the writer ask Apollon to get for him at the tavern?
(d) Tea and biscuits.
3. What day does Anton allow visitors?
4. In Part 2, Chapter 9, the writer begins a speech about why he goes to see Liza. What does the writer say Liza's thought's for his visit are?
(a) To take revenge.
(b) To save her.
(c) To find love.
(d) To redeem himself.
5. How long has the writer been underground?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 40 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of people does the writer state are the only type to go mad?
2. What do the writer's dreams sometimes cause him to do?
3. How does the writer feel about his schoolmate Zverkov?
4. Who does the writer wake up next to at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 6?
5. In Part 1, the writer describes his previous employment and attitude toward the job and the people he worked with. After going through this explanation, what does he say about this description?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)