|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IX and X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the writer "plunge into society"?
(a) He goes on an outing to the city.
(b) He plays cards with co-workers.
(c) He visits the head of his department.
(d) He visita a museum.
2. What is a Waganheims?
(c) A nobleman.
(d) Man of Action.
3. How does the writer describe his apartment?
4. What would happen to a man who tries to assert himself?
(a) He would succeed.
(b) He would die.
(c) He would understand reason.
(d) He would go mad.
5. What does the writer give as his reason for visiting Liza?
(a) To show his power.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) For revenge.
(d) He is upset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say about the offense he took for various things in his life?
2. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
3. In Part 1 Chapter 8, the writer talks about a mathematical formula for what human characteristic?
4. The writer refers back to his discussion on revenge. What does he say is the primary cause of revenge?
5. How does the writer define desire?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)