|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IX and X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 5, the writer has left the dinner and is outside. How does he describe the snow?
(c) Almost warm.
2. In what is Zverkov an expert?
(c) Good manners.
3. After leaving his friend's home, how much does the writer pay for a cab ride?
(a) 75 copecks.
(b) 50 copecks.
(c) 100 copecks.
(d) 25 copecks.
4. How does the writer describe his apartment?
5. What has the writer forgotten about when he wakesup after his night of drinking?
(a) The fight during dinner.
(b) An important meeting.
(d) The cabby.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, a number of event happen to the writer, including going to a dinner party with old friends and meeting a prostitute. How does the writer feel about the events that happen that day?
2. What is it about the writer's experience with Liza that astonishes him?
3. As Dostoevsky develops the writer, what does the reader learn about his physical condition?
4. How does the writer feel about the office clerks?
5. How old is the writer when he avoids talking to or associating with others?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)