|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IX and X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the writer state his toothache lasts?
(a) One year.
(b) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
2. During this time in the writer's life, he states that he is tormented. Why is he tormented?
(a) He loses his love.
(b) He is just like everyone else.
(c) No one is like him.
(d) He despises working.
3. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
(a) The wall.
(c) His conscience.
(d) His friends.
4. What day does Anton allow visitors?
5. What does the writer compare a man to when he is consumed with revenge?
(a) A maddened bull.
(b) An insect.
(c) A monster.
(d) A wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer question regarding a character trait when a man experiences self humiliation?
2. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
3. What does Zverkov say he would do if the peasants in his countries protested?
4. What type of death does the writer say would be a delight?
5. In Part 2, Chapter 2, the writer discusses dreaming. How long does the writer dream in his corner?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)