|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IX and X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer say consumption is?
(a) A normal human condition.
(b) Pure evil.
(c) An illness.
(d) A character flaw.
2. What does the writer state is a privilege of man that no other animal has?
(a) The ability to defy laws of nature.
(c) The ability to do good deeds.
(d) The ability to swear.
3. What does Liza give the writer just before he leavesher?
(a) A flower.
(b) His money back.
(c) A love letter.
(d) A cross.
4. What does the writer say is the result of consciousness?
5. How long has the writer been underground?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 40 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 2, the writer discusses dreaming. How long does the writer dream in his corner?
2. How does the writer feel his life would be if he lived as a man of action?
3. Where is Liza from?
4. In what does the writer find pleasure?
5. How does the writer describe his face?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)