|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IX and X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
(b) No job satisfaction.
(c) Too much power.
(d) No need for the job.
2. At what time does the writer arrive at the diner party?
(a) 6:00 pm.
(b) 5:30 pm.
(c) 5:00 pm.
(d) 5:25 pm.
3. What type of death does the writer say would be a delight?
(a) A quiet death.
(b) A martyr's death.
(c) A publicized death.
(d) A majestic death.
4. How big does the writer state his rational capacity is compared to his capacity to live?
(a) They are equal.
5. What does a sense of revenge do to a man?
(a) Makes him evil.
(b) Makes him weak.
(c) Overwhelms him.
(d) Gives him strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
2. What does the writer say about the offense he took for various things in his life?
3. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
4. What does the writer state man wants to cling to?
5. Who sits to the left of the writer at the dinner party?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)