|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer say all men must accept?
(b) The wall.
2. What does the writer feel about men of strong character?
(a) They are without limits.
(b) They run the world.
(c) They are limited.
(d) There are very few of them.
3. In Part I, Chapter 1, what does the writer say about himself?
(a) He is a highly educated person.
(b) He is fictional.
(c) He is a person of great wealth.
(d) He is a real person.
4. What does the writer state would be his primary cause for any action?
5. In Part 1, the writer describes his previous employment and attitude toward the job and the people he worked with. After going through this explanation, what does he say about this description?
(a) It is a lie out of spite.
(b) His attitude is the reason he got fired.
(c) He should have acted more professional.
(d) He is satisified with his attitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big does the writer state his rational capacity is compared to his capacity to live?
2. How does the writer say men feel about their decisions a minute after making them?
3. How does the writer describe his personality in his previous profession?
4. What would a content man do to rebel against the laws of nature?
5. What is the human characteristic based on?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)