|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer state would be his primary cause for any action?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 2, the writer describes the attitudes men have toward their own illness. What does the writer say about his own and others' attitudes toward their illnesses?
(a) They flaunt their illnesses.
(b) They keep their illness a secret.
(c) They are ashamed of their illnesses.
(d) They take pride in them.
3. What effect does the writer's speech about Liza's life have on Liza?
(a) She realizes that her life has meaning.
(b) She knows she must change her life.
(c) She become svery upset.
(d) She hates the writer.
4. Just before the writer gets into the sleigh, what does he decide he must do?
(a) Ask the fare.
(b) Give back the six roubles.
(c) Apologize to the group.
(d) Go back and slap Zverkov.
5. The writer describes himself in many ways. By the end of Part 1, Chapter 2, he compares himself to a hunchback, and gives himself what character trait?
(a) Unpleasent looking.
(b) Quick to take offense.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a man identifies the primary cause of an action, how does he go about this action?
2. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
3. How does the writer describe St. Petersburg?
4. How does the writer regard these feelings about the wall?
5. Who is Anton Atonych Setchkin?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)