|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the writer feel about the time of his arrival at the dinner party?
2. In Part 2, a number of event happen to the writer, including going to a dinner party with old friends and meeting a prostitute. How does the writer feel about the events that happen that day?
(a) They have not yet happened.
(b) They just happen.
(c) It is only a dream.
(d) They happen in the past.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 8, who delivers the writer's letter?
(b) The writer.
4. What does Liza give the writer just before he leavesher?
(a) His money back.
(b) A love letter.
(c) A cross.
(d) A flower.
5. The writer describes a man who knew every thing about Chateau-Lafite. How does the writer say this man dies?
(a) With regrets.
(b) With a triumphant conscience.
(d) A lonely man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the writer's dreams sometimes cause him to do?
2. What two things does the writer state are most precious to man?
3. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 4, the writer arrives early to a dinner party. What time is the dinner scheduled to begin?
4. The day after the dinner party, the writer goes for a walk. At what time does he return home?
5. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)