|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer state he would like his own will to coincide with?
(a) His understanding of the world.
(b) The majority.
(c) His normal interests.
(d) His education.
2. What does the writer say all men must accept?
(a) The wall.
3. When the writer goes back to the dinner party after being outside, what does he find?
(a) Only Zverkov remains.
(b) The others are talking and laughing.
(c) The others are gone.
(d) The establishment is closed.
4. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
(a) Three times.
(d) He is always in love.
5. Why does the writer think men of action are spontaneous?
(a) They are dull witted.
(b) They are unlearned.
(c) They are strong.
(d) They are free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it about the writer's experience with Liza that astonishes him?
2. At what time does the writer arrive at the diner party?
3. How does the writer describe the current state of the world?
4. What does the writer say is the result of consciousness?
5. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)