|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the writer been underground?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. What does the writer say he would do if he sees Liza again?
(a) Humiliate her.
(b) Ask her to marry him.
(c) Tell her the truth about the evening they spent together.
(d) Ask for forgivness.
3. The writer states that man could not act against his own personal advantage. What, therefore, must his actions be?
4. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(a) A leader.
(b) A classy member of society.
5. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
(a) They earn respect.
(b) They are truly cowards.
(c) They do not abide by the laws of nature.
(d) They are sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer feel about men of strong character?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does the writer say a wall is, to a man of action?
3. What does the writer state man wants to cling to?
4. What does the writer say consumption is?
5. Which of the diners states that he almost got married two days before?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)