|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the writer feel about his dreams in this section?
(a) They are frightening.
(b) They are mysterious.
(c) They are satisfing at the time.
(d) They are profound.
2. What do the writer's dreams sometimes cause him to do?
(a) Commit crimes.
(b) Fall in love.
(c) Seclude himself.
(d) Embrace people.
3. What two things does the writer state are most precious to man?
(a) Personality and individuality.
(b) Love and family.
(c) Revenge and education.
(d) Desire and acceptance.
4. Which of the diners states that he almost got married two days before?
(d) The writer.
5. Despite what the writer wants to do during the dinner, what does he do?
(b) Begins an argument.
(d) Enjoys the conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the writer describe St. Petersburg?
2. What type of people does the writer state are the only type to go mad?
3. How does the writer feel about the time of his arrival at the dinner party?
4. What has the writer forgotten about when he wakesup after his night of drinking?
5. How does the writer say men feel about their decisions a minute after making them?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)