|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
(b) No job satisfaction.
(c) Too much power.
(d) No need for the job.
2. In what is Zverkov an expert?
(a) Good manners.
3. What would a content man do to rebel against the laws of nature?
(a) Seek vengeance against the laws.
(b) Create chaos.
(c) Defy the laws.
(d) Yield to the laws.
4. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 5, the writer has left the dinner and is outside. How does he describe the snow?
(b) Almost warm.
5. What is Liza's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What effect does the writer's speech about Liza's life have on Liza?
2. What does the writer think of being defined as a lazy fellow?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does the writer say a wall is, to a man of action?
4. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
5. What has the writer forgotten about when he wakesup after his night of drinking?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)