|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer suggest he would be able to do, if scientists found the formula for life?
(a) Understand human nature.
(b) Go back in time.
(c) Caculate the next 30 years.
(d) Find happiness.
2. What does the writer say irrationality stems from?
(d) Lack of education.
3. At what time does the writer arrive at the diner party?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 6:00 pm.
(c) 5:25 pm.
(d) 5:30 pm.
4. An individual is justified in being what according to the law of heightened consciousness?
(a) A sick man.
(b) A man of action.
(c) An intellectual.
(d) A scoundrel.
5. Why would the writer confess to wrongdoing when he is innocent?
(a) He is always at fault.
(b) Out of spite.
(c) To save a friend.
(d) Just to apologize.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the writer feel about his dreams in this section?
2. What does the writer say he would do if he sees Liza again?
3. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
4. What does the writer say happens to women for Liza's profession?
5. What does the writer question regarding a character trait when a man experiences self humiliation?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)