|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
(a) Vile things.
(b) Spontaneous things.
(c) Unproductive things.
(d) Honorable things.
2. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
(a) Three times.
(c) He is always in love.
3. How does the writer feel about his schoolmate Zverkov?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) He likes him.
(c) He loathes him.
(d) They do not know each other.
4. What do the writer's old schoolmates think about him?
(a) A common housefly.
(b) A friend.
(c) A sight for sore eyes.
(d) Their competition.
5. How does the writer describe his personality in his previous profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say he would like to become?
2. What effect does the writer's speech about Liza's life have on Liza?
3. Who does the writer wake up next to at the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 6?
4. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 5, the writer has left the dinner and is outside. How does he describe the snow?
5. What is the human characteristic based on?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)