|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the others feel about the toast the writer gives at the end of the dinner party?
2. What does the writer say he would do if he sees Liza again?
(a) Humiliate her.
(b) Ask her to marry him.
(c) Ask for forgivness.
(d) Tell her the truth about the evening they spent together.
3. Where is Liza from?
(c) The writer's hometown.
4. The writer refers back to his discussion on revenge. What does he say is the primary cause of revenge?
(a) The rights of man.
5. How does the writer feel about the time of his arrival at the dinner party?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the writer describe his apartment?
2. In Part 2, a number of event happen to the writer, including going to a dinner party with old friends and meeting a prostitute. How does the writer feel about the events that happen that day?
3. Why does the writer say a man cannot change, even if he tries?
4. How does the writer feel about the office clerks?
5. What does the writer say about Russian romantics?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)