|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Liza from?
(a) The writer's hometown.
2. The previous night, the writer gives Liza his address, but by the next day, how does the writer feel about this action?
(b) He anticipates her arrival.
(c) Worried she may show up at his home.
(d) He forgets about giving Liza his address.
3. Why would the writer confess to wrongdoing when he is innocent?
(a) Out of spite.
(b) To save a friend.
(c) Just to apologize.
(d) He is always at fault.
4. What day does Anton allow visitors?
5. What does the writer state is the only purpose of intelligent people?
(a) To fine primary causes.
(b) To define laws.
(c) To chatter.
(d) To think.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer state would be his primary cause for any action?
2. What are some things the writer believes man will never discover?
3. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
4. How does the writer feel his life would be if he lived as a man of action?
5. What has the writer forgotten about when he wakesup after his night of drinking?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)