|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liza give the writer just before he leavesher?
(a) A cross.
(b) A flower.
(c) His money back.
(d) A love letter.
2. In Part 1, Chapter 3, the writer again discusses the wall and suggests how various types of people may perceive the wall. What does he say that some people do when they are faced with the wall?
(a) Blame others for its existence.
(b) Rebel against nature because of its existence.
(c) Blame themselves for its existence.
(d) Consult with nature about its existence.
3. What do others say about the writer's discussion of himself?
(a) He is worthless.
(b) He is an honorable man.
(c) He is interesting.
(d) He is bragging.
4. What does the writer say has offended him all of his life?
(a) Other men.
(b) The good nature of others.
(c) The laws of nature.
5. What would a content man do to rebel against the laws of nature?
(a) Create chaos.
(b) Seek vengeance against the laws.
(c) Defy the laws.
(d) Yield to the laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
2. How long has the writer been underground?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does the writer say a wall is, to a man of action?
4. How does the writer say men feel about their decisions a minute after making them?
5. What two things does the writer state are most precious to man?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)