|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Waganheims?
(a) Man of Action.
(b) A nobleman.
2. Despite what the writer wants to do during the dinner, what does he do?
(b) Begins an argument.
(c) Enjoys the conversation.
3. What do the writer's dreams sometimes cause him to do?
(a) Fall in love.
(b) Commit crimes.
(c) Embrace people.
(d) Seclude himself.
4. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
5. How does the writer describe the current state of the world?
(a) A positive time.
(b) A time of forgiveness.
(c) A negative time.
(d) A time of vengeance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferfichkin say he would have done if he was early for the dinner?
2. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
3. What does the writer say a man can do with no primary cause for action?
4. While the writer admits that spite may not provide a valid reason for revenge, why does he then say this might occur?
5. What is the ultimate result of the writer's always being offended?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)