|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer state he would like his own will to coincide with?
(a) His understanding of the world.
(b) His education.
(c) His normal interests.
(d) The majority.
2. What does the writer state happens to stupid Russian romantics?
(a) They degenerate into Germans.
(b) They died off years ago.
(c) They leave for France.
(d) They are not true romantics.
3. What does the writer say man is trying to do?
(a) Find meaning.
(b) Empower himself.
(c) Seek revenge.
(d) Prove himself.
4. What does Ferfichkin say he would have done if he was early for the dinner?
(b) Filed a complaint with the establishment.
(c) Waited patiently.
(d) Ordered something.
5. What do the writer's colleagues think of him?
(d) An odd fellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. During this time in the writer's life, he states that he is tormented. Why is he tormented?
2. The writer refers back to his discussion on revenge. What does he say is the primary cause of revenge?
3. Near the end of the dinner in Part 2, Chapter 4, during the writer's toast, what does he say he loves?
4. What is a troglodyte?
5. Where is Liza from?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)