|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer do during the toast to Zverkov?
(a) Smashes his glass.
(b) Shouts "Hurrah!" with the the others.
(d) Drinks before the toast is completed.
2. Despite what the writer wants to do during the dinner, what does he do?
(a) Enjoys the conversation.
(d) Begins an argument.
3. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 4, the writer arrives early to a dinner party. What time is the dinner scheduled to begin?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 6:30 pm.
(c) 5:30 pm.
(d) 6:00 pm.
4. What type of person does the writer think could not desire something that is to his disadvantage?
(a) The gentleman.
(c) Man of action.
5. What day does Anton allow visitors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferfichkin say he would have done if he was early for the dinner?
2. How does the writer describe his face?
3. What does the writer state he would like his own will to coincide with?
4. What would happen to a man who tries to assert himself?
5. During this time in the writer's life, he states that he is tormented. Why is he tormented?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)