|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the others feel about the toast the writer gives at the end of the dinner party?
2. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
(a) They do not abide by the laws of nature.
(b) They are truly cowards.
(c) They earn respect.
(d) They are sick.
3. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
(a) Unproductive things.
(b) Vile things.
(c) Spontaneous things.
(d) Honorable things.
4. How does the writer feel his life would be if he lived as a man of action?
(a) More interesting.
(b) More difficult.
5. What type of act does the writer state everyone will commit and thus betray themselves?
(a) A ludicrous act.
(b) A kind act.
(c) A selfish act.
Short Answer Questions
1. An individual is justified in being what according to the law of heightened consciousness?
2. Why would the writer confess to wrongdoing when he is innocent?
3. During Part 1, Chapter 6, the writer discusses what he would have done if he had a career. What is it that the writer would have liked to do?
4. Who sits to the left of the writer at the dinner party?
5. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)