|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the writer feel about his dreams in this section?
(a) They are frightening.
(b) They are satisfing at the time.
(c) They are profound.
(d) They are mysterious.
2. As the diner conversation begins, how does the writer feel?
3. Who does the writer say would not understand the feelings of men about their decisions?
(a) Men of action.
(b) Those who have never been slapped.
(c) The weak and weary.
(d) The strong willed.
4. In Part 1, the writer describes his previous employment and attitude toward the job and the people he worked with. After going through this explanation, what does he say about this description?
(a) It is a lie out of spite.
(b) His attitude is the reason he got fired.
(c) He should have acted more professional.
(d) He is satisified with his attitude.
5. In Part 2, Chapter 2, the writer discusses dreaming. How long does the writer dream in his corner?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
2. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
3. Despite what the writer wants to do during the dinner, what does he do?
4. What does the writer state is a privilege of man that no other animal has?
5. What is the human characteristic based on?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)