|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer state is man's ultimate shortcoming?
(b) Abillity to love others.
(c) Continual impropriety.
2. What does Ferfichkin say he would have done if he was early for the dinner?
(a) Filed a complaint with the establishment.
(b) Ordered something.
(d) Waited patiently.
3. How does the writer say men feel about their decisions a minute after making them?
(a) They are pleased.
(b) They forget them.
(c) They are disappointed.
(d) They regret them.
4. Despite what the writer wants to do during the dinner, what does he do?
(c) Enjoys the conversation.
(d) Begins an argument.
5. The writer goes on to explain what men do because they cannot change. What does the writer think men do in this instance?
(a) Give up hope.
(b) Live a lie.
(c) Become men of action.
Short Answer Questions
1. An individual is justified in being what according to the law of heightened consciousness?
2. What type of person does the writer think could not desire something that is to his disadvantage?
3. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
4. How does the writer describe the groans of a toothache?
5. In Part I, Chapter 1, what does the writer say about himself?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)