|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer feel about men of strong character?
(a) They are without limits.
(b) They are limited.
(c) They run the world.
(d) There are very few of them.
2. What does the writer state would be his primary cause for any action?
3. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
(a) No job satisfaction.
(b) Too much power.
(c) No need for the job.
4. What is the ultimate result of the writer's always being offended?
(a) It causes his illness.
(b) It turns him into a sour man.
(c) It eventually becomes true.
5. The writer goes on to explain what men do because they cannot change. What does the writer think men do in this instance?
(a) Live a lie.
(b) Become men of action.
(d) Give up hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, Chapter 1, what does the writer say about himself?
2. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
3. When would a man stop his vile nature?
4. How does the writer describe the current state of the world?
5. What would happen to a man who tries to assert himself?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)