|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
(a) Slap others.
(b) Complain more often.
(c) Love others.
(d) Seek vengeance.
2. What does the writer say is the result of consciousness?
3. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
4. What does the writer say irrationality stems from?
(a) Lack of education.
5. During Part 1, Chapter 6, the writer discusses what he would have done if he had a career. What is it that the writer would have liked to do?
(a) Be a drunkard.
(b) Rid the world of distastful things.
(c) Live honorably.
(d) Make everything beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer think will become of man's will when it is put in mathematical formulas?
2. What does the writer state would be his primary cause for any action?
3. What is the ultimate result of the writer's always being offended?
4. What does the writer compare a man to when he is consumed with revenge?
5. How does the writer describe his apartment?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)