|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the writer been underground?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 40 years.
2. Why does the writer think men of action are spontaneous?
(a) They are dull witted.
(b) They are strong.
(c) They are free.
(d) They are unlearned.
3. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
(a) Three times.
(d) He is always in love.
4. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
(c) Civil Servant.
5. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
2. What are some things the writer believes man will never discover?
3. Although the writer states that he eventually begins to believe certain things about his illness, how does he feel about it in the beginning?
4. What is a Waganheims?
5. How does the writer regard these feelings about the wall?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)