|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of death does the writer say would be a delight?
(a) A publicized death.
(b) A quiet death.
(c) A majestic death.
(d) A martyr's death.
2. What would a content man do to rebel against the laws of nature?
(a) Yield to the laws.
(b) Create chaos.
(c) Defy the laws.
(d) Seek vengeance against the laws.
3. What does the writer think a man of action does when faced with a wall?
(a) Seeks assistance.
(b) Changes his approach.
(c) Gives up.
(d) Finds a solution.
4. The writer eventually comes to terms with his illness. As he does so, what does he decide about the illness?
(a) It is just something to live with.
(b) It is his normal condition.
(c) It is not unlike other men's illnesses.
(d) It is curable with willpower.
5. How does the writer feel his life would be if he lived as a man of action?
(a) More difficult.
(d) More interesting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say is the result of consciousness?
2. When the writer states that there is something wrong with his liver, why does he refuse to go to a doctor?
3. How does the writer describe a man of action?
4. What fundamental law does the writer say governs this dilemma of change?
5. How does the writer describe his personality in his previous profession?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)