|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the writer define desire?
(a) A justification to do wrong.
(b) An unwillfull act of man.
(c) A law of nature.
(d) As a manifestation of life.
2. What type of death does the writer say would be a delight?
(a) A quiet death.
(b) A martyr's death.
(c) A publicized death.
(d) A majestic death.
3. What does the writer say he would like to become?
4. When would a man stop his vile nature?
(a) When the primary causes are clearly defined.
(c) In death.
(d) When he becomes enlightened.
5. What does a sense of revenge do to a man?
(a) Overwhelms him.
(b) Gives him strength.
(c) Makes him weak.
(d) Makes him evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
2. What is a Waganheims?
3. What does the writer state he would like his own will to coincide with?
4. How does the writer describe a man of action?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 8, the writer addresses the gentlemen about the nature of desire, the devil, and God. How exactly does the writer address this audience?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)