|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
2. What type of act does the writer state everyone will commit and thus betray themselves?
(a) A ludicrous act.
(b) A kind act.
(d) A selfish act.
3. Why does the writer think men of action are spontaneous?
(a) They are unlearned.
(b) They are dull witted.
(c) They are strong.
(d) They are free.
4. What type of death does the writer say would be a delight?
(a) A majestic death.
(b) A martyr's death.
(c) A quiet death.
(d) A publicized death.
5. What does the writer say he would like to become?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person does the writer think could not desire something that is to his disadvantage?
2. How long does the writer state his toothache lasts?
3. What do others say about the writer's discussion of himself?
4. What is a Waganheims?
5. How does the writer describe his apartment?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)