|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the writer describe the current state of the world?
(a) A time of vengeance.
(b) A positive time.
(c) A negative time.
(d) A time of forgiveness.
2. What does the writer say all men must accept?
(d) The wall.
3. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
(a) No job satisfaction.
(c) Too much power.
(d) No need for the job.
4. The writer states that man could not act against his own personal advantage. What, therefore, must his actions be?
5. When a man identifies the primary cause of an action, how does he go about this action?
(a) With primary cause, there is no reason to take action.
(b) With force.
Short Answer Questions
1. The writer eventually comes to terms with his illness. As he does so, what does he decide about the illness?
2. What does a sense of revenge do to a man?
3. While the writer admits that spite may not provide a valid reason for revenge, why does he then say this might occur?
4. What does the writer think of being defined as a lazy fellow?
5. During Part 1, Chapter 6, the readers learn that the writer is how old?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)