|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
(a) Love others.
(b) Seek vengeance.
(c) Slap others.
(d) Complain more often.
2. An individual is justified in being what according to the law of heightened consciousness?
(a) A sick man.
(b) A scoundrel.
(c) An intellectual.
(d) A man of action.
3. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
(a) Three times.
(b) He is always in love.
4. The writer refers back to his discussion on revenge. What does he say is the primary cause of revenge?
(c) The rights of man.
5. When a man identifies the primary cause of an action, how does he go about this action?
(a) With force.
(b) With primary cause, there is no reason to take action.
Short Answer Questions
1. The writer eventually comes to terms with his illness. As he does so, what does he decide about the illness?
2. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
3. What does the writer state is the only purpose of intelligent people?
4. What does the writer state would be his primary cause for any action?
5. The writer goes on to explain what men do because they cannot change. What does the writer think men do in this instance?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)