|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer compare a man to when he is consumed with revenge?
(a) A wall.
(b) A monster.
(c) An insect.
(d) A maddened bull.
2. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
(a) He despises him.
(b) He feels sorry for him.
(c) He envies him.
(d) He feels there is no need for him.
3. What does the writer say being too conscious is?
(a) A weakness.
(b) A virtue.
(c) A blessing.
(d) An illness.
4. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(b) A classy member of society.
(c) A leader.
5. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
(b) The wall.
(c) His conscience.
(d) His friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
2. What does the writer say about the laws of mathematics and nature?
3. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
4. In what does the writer find pleasure?
5. How does the writer regard these feelings about the wall?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)