|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(c) A leader.
(d) A classy member of society.
2. What does the writer think of being defined as a lazy fellow?
(a) It is a career.
(b) It describes many men.
(c) It signifies death.
(d) It is reserved for the weak at heart.
3. The writer states that man could not act against his own personal advantage. What, therefore, must his actions be?
4. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
(a) He is always in love.
(b) Three times.
5. How does the writer describe St. Petersburg?
(a) A beautiful city.
(b) Abstract and premeditated.
(c) Like hell on earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. An individual is justified in being what according to the law of heightened consciousness?
2. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
3. What does the writer say about the offense he took for various things in his life?
4. What does the writer say he would like to become?
5. What does the writer state is the only purpose of intelligent people?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)