|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Part 1, Chapter 6, the readers learn that the writer is how old?
(a) 45 years.
(b) 60 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 25 years.
2. An individual is justified in being what according to the law of heightened consciousness?
(a) An intellectual.
(b) A sick man.
(c) A man of action.
(d) A scoundrel.
3. What is a Waganheims?
(a) A nobleman.
(c) Man of Action.
4. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
(a) Honorable things.
(b) Spontaneous things.
(c) Unproductive things.
(d) Vile things.
5. Why would the writer confess to wrongdoing when he is innocent?
(a) Just to apologize.
(b) Out of spite.
(c) To save a friend.
(d) He is always at fault.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ultimate result of the writer's always being offended?
2. How does the writer describe the groans of a toothache?
3. How long does the writer state his toothache lasts?
4. In Part I, Chapter 1, what does the writer say about himself?
5. What does the writer say about the man who groans from a toothache for more than three or four days?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)