|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The writer discusses a pleasure that comes from his illness. From where does the pleasure stem?
2. What does the writer say he would like to become?
3. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
(a) He despises him.
(b) He feels sorry for him.
(c) He envies him.
(d) He feels there is no need for him.
4. How does the writer describe the current state of the world?
(a) A time of vengeance.
(b) A time of forgiveness.
(c) A positive time.
(d) A negative time.
5. Why would the writer confess to wrongdoing when he is innocent?
(a) He is always at fault.
(b) Just to apologize.
(c) Out of spite.
(d) To save a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. An individual is justified in being what according to the law of heightened consciousness?
2. What is the ultimate result of the writer's always being offended?
3. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
4. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
5. What does the writer say about the laws of mathematics and nature?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)