|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the writer explains man's reasoning for taking revenge, why can he himself not seek revenge?
(a) His actions are never justified.
(b) Because of his illness.
(c) He does not find virtue in it.
(d) He is weak.
2. The writer states that man could not act against his own personal advantage. What, therefore, must his actions be?
3. How long has the writer been underground?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. What does the writer say is the result of consciousness?
5. How does the writer describe the current state of the world?
(a) A negative time.
(b) A positive time.
(c) A time of vengeance.
(d) A time of forgiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do others say about the writer's discussion of himself?
2. What does the writer say he would like to become?
3. What does the writer state is the only purpose of intelligent people?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does the writer say a wall is, to a man of action?
5. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)