|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, Chapter 2, the writer describes the attitudes men have toward their own illness. What does the writer say about his own and others' attitudes toward their illnesses?
(a) They keep their illness a secret.
(b) They flaunt their illnesses.
(c) They are ashamed of their illnesses.
(d) They take pride in them.
2. The writer refers back to his discussion on revenge. What does he say is the primary cause of revenge?
(b) The rights of man.
3. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
4. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
(b) He is always in love.
(d) Three times.
5. How long has the writer been underground?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 40 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
2. What does the writer state is the only purpose of intelligent people?
3. In what does the writer find pleasure?
4. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
5. The writer goes on to explain what men do because they cannot change. What does the writer think men do in this instance?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)