|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer say is the result of consciousness?
2. What does a sense of revenge do to a man?
(a) Makes him evil.
(b) Gives him strength.
(c) Makes him weak.
(d) Overwhelms him.
3. What does the writer feel about men of strong character?
(a) They are without limits.
(b) There are very few of them.
(c) They are limited.
(d) They run the world.
4. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
5. What does the writer think a man of action does when faced with a wall?
(a) Gives up.
(b) Changes his approach.
(c) Seeks assistance.
(d) Finds a solution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the ultimate result of the writer's always being offended?
2. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
3. When would a man stop his vile nature?
4. Who does the writer say would not understand the feelings of men about their decisions?
5. In what does the writer find pleasure?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)