|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
(d) Civil Servant.
2. In Part 1, the writer describes his previous employment and attitude toward the job and the people he worked with. After going through this explanation, what does he say about this description?
(a) He is satisified with his attitude.
(b) His attitude is the reason he got fired.
(c) He should have acted more professional.
(d) It is a lie out of spite.
3. What does the writer say all men must accept?
(a) The wall.
4. As Dostoevsky develops the writer, what does the reader learn about his physical condition?
(a) He is short and thin.
(b) He is sickly.
(c) He is a large man.
(d) He is fit and well.
5. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(c) A leader.
(d) A classy member of society.
Short Answer Questions
1. After describing a man of action, the writer notes what how a man of action feels about himself. According to the writer, what does a man of action feel himself to be?
2. What does the writer say he would like to become?
3. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 3, the writer again discusses the wall and suggests how various types of people may perceive the wall. What does he say that some people do when they are faced with the wall?
5. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)