|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although the writer states that he eventually begins to believe certain things about his illness, how does he feel about it in the beginning?
(b) He is different because of it.
2. What do others say about the writer's discussion of himself?
(a) He is worthless.
(b) He is an honorable man.
(c) He is bragging.
(d) He is interesting.
3. What does the writer say being too conscious is?
(a) An illness.
(b) A weakness.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A virtue.
4. How does the writer describe his apartment?
5. What does the writer compare his writings to?
(a) The man faced with the wall.
(b) The mouse.
(c) The moan of a man with a toothache.
(d) The Waganheims.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say he would like to become?
2. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
3. After describing a man of action, the writer notes what how a man of action feels about himself. According to the writer, what does a man of action feel himself to be?
4. How does the writer feel his life would be if he lived as a man of action?
5. What does the writer think a man of action does when faced with a wall?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)