|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
(a) Complain more often.
(b) Love others.
(c) Slap others.
(d) Seek vengeance.
2. An individual is justified in being what according to the law of heightened consciousness?
(a) A sick man.
(b) A scoundrel.
(c) A man of action.
(d) An intellectual.
3. What fundamental law does the writer say governs this dilemma of change?
(a) The law of heightened consciousness.
(b) The laws of nature.
(c) The law of gravity.
(d) The law of change.
4. In Part I, Chapter 1, what does the writer say about himself?
(a) He is a highly educated person.
(b) He is a real person.
(c) He is fictional.
(d) He is a person of great wealth.
5. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
(b) Civil Servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the writer describe his personality in his previous profession?
2. How does the writer regard these feelings about the wall?
3. What do others say about the writer's discussion of himself?
4. How does the writer feel his life would be if he lived as a man of action?
5. The writer discusses a pleasure that comes from his illness. From where does the pleasure stem?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)