|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An individual is justified in being what according to the law of heightened consciousness?
(a) A sick man.
(b) A scoundrel.
(c) A man of action.
(d) An intellectual.
2. How does the writer say men feel about their decisions a minute after making them?
(a) They regret them.
(b) They forget them.
(c) They are pleased.
(d) They are disappointed.
3. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
(a) Complain more often.
(b) Love others.
(c) Seek vengeance.
(d) Slap others.
4. What does the writer compare a man to when he is consumed with revenge?
(a) A monster.
(b) An insect.
(c) A maddened bull.
(d) A wall.
5. How does the writer feel his life would be if he lived as a man of action?
(b) More difficult.
(d) More interesting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say all men must accept?
2. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
3. What does a sense of revenge do to a man?
4. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
5. What does the writer feel about men of strong character?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)