|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Waganheims?
(b) A nobleman.
(d) Man of Action.
2. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does the writer say a wall is, to a man of action?
(a) A challenge.
(b) A fact of life.
(c) A deterrent.
(d) Simply a small obstacle.
3. What does the writer compare a man to when he is consumed with revenge?
(a) A monster.
(b) A maddened bull.
(c) A wall.
(d) An insect.
4. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
5. After describing a man of action, the writer notes what how a man of action feels about himself. According to the writer, what does a man of action feel himself to be?
(a) A lion.
(b) An outsider.
(c) A model citizen.
(d) A mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the writer been underground?
2. How does the writer feel his life would be if he lived as a man of action?
3. What fundamental law does the writer say governs this dilemma of change?
4. How does the writer regard these feelings about the wall?
5. What does the writer think a man of action does when faced with a wall?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)