|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the writer describe the current state of the world?
(a) A positive time.
(b) A negative time.
(c) A time of vengeance.
(d) A time of forgiveness.
2. What does Zverkov say he would do if the peasants in his countries protested?
(a) Listen to their concerns.
(b) Change the rules.
(c) Give up his post.
(d) Have them flogged.
3. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
4. How do the others feel about the toast the writer gives at the end of the dinner party?
5. How does the writer define desire?
(a) As a manifestation of life.
(b) An unwillfull act of man.
(c) A law of nature.
(d) A justification to do wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does the writer find pleasure?
2. How does the writer describe a man of action?
3. An individual is justified in being what according to the law of heightened consciousness?
4. How does the writer describe the groans of a toothache?
5. What does the writer say about the offense he took for various things in his life?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)