|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the writer feel about the time of his arrival at the dinner party?
2. As Dostoevsky develops the writer, what does the reader learn about his physical condition?
(a) He is short and thin.
(b) He is a large man.
(c) He is sickly.
(d) He is fit and well.
3. When would a man stop his vile nature?
(b) In death.
(c) When the primary causes are clearly defined.
(d) When he becomes enlightened.
4. In Part 2, Chapter 8, who delivers the writer's letter?
(c) The writer.
5. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
Short Answer Questions
1. After describing a man of action, the writer notes what how a man of action feels about himself. According to the writer, what does a man of action feel himself to be?
2. What does the writer compare a man to when he is consumed with revenge?
3. When the writer goes back to the dinner party after being outside, what does he find?
4. How does the writer describe his face?
5. What does the writer say about the offense he took for various things in his life?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)