|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, Chapter 1, what does the writer say about himself?
(a) He is fictional.
(b) He is a real person.
(c) He is a highly educated person.
(d) He is a person of great wealth.
2. At what time does the writer arrive at the diner party?
(a) 5:30 pm.
(b) 5:25 pm.
(c) 5:00 pm.
(d) 6:00 pm.
3. What would the writer have to do to buy a pistol?
(a) Sell some belongings.
(b) Buy them on the black market.
(c) Get to the bank before the duel.
(d) Get a salary advance.
4. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 4, the writer arrives early to a dinner party. What time is the dinner scheduled to begin?
(a) 6:30 pm.
(b) 5:00 pm.
(c) 5:30 pm.
(d) 6:00 pm.
5. During Part 1, Chapter 6, the readers learn that the writer is how old?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 60 years.
(d) 45 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the writer forgotten about when he wakesup after his night of drinking?
2. How does the writer feel about his schoolmate Zverkov?
3. What does the writer say irrationality stems from?
4. What does the writer say about Russian romantics?
5. How does the writer feel after leaving Liza?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)