|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 1, the writer describes his previous employment and attitude toward the job and the people he worked with. After going through this explanation, what does he say about this description?
(a) His attitude is the reason he got fired.
(b) It is a lie out of spite.
(c) He should have acted more professional.
(d) He is satisified with his attitude.
2. How does the writer describe his face?
(d) With a mean look.
3. At what time does the writer arrive at the diner party?
(a) 5:30 pm.
(b) 5:00 pm.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 5:25 pm.
4. What does the writer suggest he would be able to do, if scientists found the formula for life?
(a) Find happiness.
(b) Go back in time.
(c) Caculate the next 30 years.
(d) Understand human nature.
5. What day does Anton allow visitors?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, a number of event happen to the writer, including going to a dinner party with old friends and meeting a prostitute. How does the writer feel about the events that happen that day?
2. How does the writer define desire?
3. What is the writer certain Liza will do with a letter she receives?
4. What type of people does the writer state are the only type to go mad?
5. How does the writer feel about the time of his arrival at the dinner party?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)