|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does the writer arrive at the diner party?
(a) 5:30 pm.
(b) 5:00 pm.
(c) 5:25 pm.
(d) 6:00 pm.
2. An individual is justified in being what according to the law of heightened consciousness?
(a) A man of action.
(b) An intellectual.
(c) A sick man.
(d) A scoundrel.
3. The writer states that man could not act against his own personal advantage. What, therefore, must his actions be?
4. Why is the writer often dissatisfied with himself?
(a) Because of his vanity.
(b) He feels worthless.
(c) He is uneducated.
(d) He is ugly.
5. What are some things the writer believes man will never discover?
(a) The meaning of life.
(b) True happiness.
(c) Certain laws of nature.
(d) Justification for revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of act does the writer state everyone will commit and thus betray themselves?
2. What is the writer certain Liza will do with a letter she receives?
3. How does the writer describe his face?
4. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
5. What does the writer state is the only purpose of intelligent people?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)