|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
(a) They do not abide by the laws of nature.
(b) They earn respect.
(c) They are sick.
(d) They are truly cowards.
2. What is the ultimate result of the writer's always being offended?
(a) It eventually becomes true.
(b) It turns him into a sour man.
(d) It causes his illness.
3. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
(a) Slap others.
(b) Complain more often.
(c) Love others.
(d) Seek vengeance.
4. What type of people does the writer state are the only type to go mad?
(a) Stupid men.
(b) Insipid, bloodless men.
(c) Romantic men.
(d) Hateful men.
5. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
(a) The wall.
(c) His friends.
(d) His conscience.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big does the writer state his rational capacity is compared to his capacity to live?
2. How does the writer describe a man of action?
3. What would the writer have to do to buy a pistol?
4. What does Zverkov say he would do if the peasants in his countries protested?
5. What does the writer state is man's ultimate shortcoming?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)