|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters VII, VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Part 1, Chapter 6, the readers learn that the writer is how old?
(a) 60 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 45 years.
(d) 40 years.
2. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(a) A leader.
(c) A classy member of society.
3. In Part I, Chapter 1, what does the writer say about himself?
(a) He is a highly educated person.
(b) He is a real person.
(c) He is fictional.
(d) He is a person of great wealth.
4. As the diner conversation begins, how does the writer feel?
5. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
(a) They do not abide by the laws of nature.
(b) They are sick.
(c) They are truly cowards.
(d) They earn respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say happens to women for Liza's profession?
2. What does the writer state would be his primary cause for any action?
3. What does the writer say he would like to become?
4. What does the writer state happens to stupid Russian romantics?
5. How much does the writer owe Simonov in this section?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)