|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer compare a man to when he is consumed with revenge?
(a) A wall.
(b) A monster.
(c) An insect.
(d) A maddened bull.
2. In Part 1, Chapter 2, the writer describes the attitudes men have toward their own illness. What does the writer say about his own and others' attitudes toward their illnesses?
(a) They keep their illness a secret.
(b) They flaunt their illnesses.
(c) They are ashamed of their illnesses.
(d) They take pride in them.
3. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(a) A leader.
(c) A classy member of society.
4. The writer describes himself in many ways. By the end of Part 1, Chapter 2, he compares himself to a hunchback, and gives himself what character trait?
(c) Quick to take offense.
(d) Unpleasent looking.
5. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
(a) Civil Servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. After describing a man of action, the writer notes what how a man of action feels about himself. According to the writer, what does a man of action feel himself to be?
2. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
3. What does the writer say is the result of consciousness?
4. What type of death does the writer say would be a delight?
5. During Part 1, Chapter 6, the readers learn that the writer is how old?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)