|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
(a) His friends.
(b) The wall.
(d) His conscience.
2. In Part 1, the writer describes his previous employment and attitude toward the job and the people he worked with. After going through this explanation, what does he say about this description?
(a) He is satisified with his attitude.
(b) It is a lie out of spite.
(c) He should have acted more professional.
(d) His attitude is the reason he got fired.
3. When a man identifies the primary cause of an action, how does he go about this action?
(a) With primary cause, there is no reason to take action.
(b) With force.
4. How does the writer regard these feelings about the wall?
(a) They are incorrect.
(b) They are curious.
(c) They are correct.
(d) They are preposterous.
5. As Dostoevsky develops the writer, what does the reader learn about his physical condition?
(a) He is fit and well.
(b) He is short and thin.
(c) He is sickly.
(d) He is a large man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer think of being defined as a lazy fellow?
2. Who does the writer say would not understand the feelings of men about their decisions?
3. The writer eventually comes to terms with his illness. As he does so, what does he decide about the illness?
4. What does the writer say has offended him all of his life?
5. During Part 1, Chapter 6, the readers learn that the writer is how old?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)