|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, Chapter 1, what does the writer say about himself?
(a) He is a highly educated person.
(b) He is a person of great wealth.
(c) He is a real person.
(d) He is fictional.
2. How does the writer describe the groans of a toothache?
(c) Pleasurable .
3. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
(b) Three times.
(c) He is always in love.
4. What does the writer say has offended him all of his life?
(b) The laws of nature.
(c) Other men.
(d) The good nature of others.
5. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(a) A classy member of society.
(c) A leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. After describing a man of action, the writer notes what how a man of action feels about himself. According to the writer, what does a man of action feel himself to be?
2. What does the writer compare a man to when he is consumed with revenge?
3. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
4. The writer refers back to his discussion on revenge. What does he say is the primary cause of revenge?
5. How does the writer feel his life would be if he lived as a man of action?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)