|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(a) A leader.
(b) A classy member of society.
2. What does the writer state is the only purpose of intelligent people?
(a) To chatter.
(b) To define laws.
(c) To fine primary causes.
(d) To think.
3. How does the writer regard these feelings about the wall?
(a) They are curious.
(b) They are preposterous.
(c) They are correct.
(d) They are incorrect.
4. How does the writer say men feel about their decisions a minute after making them?
(a) They are pleased.
(b) They forget them.
(c) They regret them.
(d) They are disappointed.
5. Why does the writer think men of action are spontaneous?
(a) They are dull witted.
(b) They are unlearned.
(c) They are strong.
(d) They are free.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would the writer confess to wrongdoing when he is innocent?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 2, the writer describes the attitudes men have toward their own illness. What does the writer say about his own and others' attitudes toward their illnesses?
3. What does the writer say has offended him all of his life?
4. What does the writer question regarding a character trait when a man experiences self humiliation?
5. How long does the writer state his toothache lasts?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)