|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The writer discusses a pleasure that comes from his illness. From where does the pleasure stem?
2. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
(a) Seek vengeance.
(b) Complain more often.
(c) Love others.
(d) Slap others.
3. How long has the writer been underground?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 20 years.
4. What does the writer say is the result of consciousness?
5. What does the writer say being too conscious is?
(a) An illness.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A weakness.
(d) A virtue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the writer describe a man of action?
2. How does the writer feel his life would be if he lived as a man of action?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does the writer say a wall is, to a man of action?
4. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
5. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)