|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the writer describe the current state of the world?
(a) A time of forgiveness.
(b) A time of vengeance.
(c) A negative time.
(d) A positive time.
2. What does the writer state is the only purpose of intelligent people?
(a) To define laws.
(b) To fine primary causes.
(c) To think.
(d) To chatter.
3. During Part 1, Chapter 6, the writer discusses what he would have done if he had a career. What is it that the writer would have liked to do?
(a) Live honorably.
(b) Make everything beautiful.
(c) Rid the world of distastful things.
(d) Be a drunkard.
4. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
(a) No job satisfaction.
(b) Too much power.
(c) No need for the job.
5. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
(a) Civil Servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fundamental law does the writer say governs this dilemma of change?
2. How does the writer describe a man of action?
3. What does the writer say being too conscious is?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does the writer say a wall is, to a man of action?
5. What does the writer compare his writings to?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)