|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Waganheims?
(a) Man of Action.
(c) A nobleman.
2. What does the writer think of being defined as a lazy fellow?
(a) It signifies death.
(b) It describes many men.
(c) It is reserved for the weak at heart.
(d) It is a career.
3. The writer describes himself in many ways. By the end of Part 1, Chapter 2, he compares himself to a hunchback, and gives himself what character trait?
(a) Unpleasent looking.
(d) Quick to take offense.
4. What does the writer state would be his primary cause for any action?
5. What is the ultimate result of the writer's always being offended?
(b) It causes his illness.
(c) It turns him into a sour man.
(d) It eventually becomes true.
Short Answer Questions
1. When would a man stop his vile nature?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 3, the writer again discusses the wall and suggests how various types of people may perceive the wall. What does he say that some people do when they are faced with the wall?
3. What does the writer think a man of action does when faced with a wall?
4. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
5. How does the writer describe the groans of a toothache?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)