|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The writer describes a man who knew every thing about Chateau-Lafite. How does the writer say this man dies?
(a) With a triumphant conscience.
(b) With regrets.
(c) A lonely man.
2. How does the writer describe the current state of the world?
(a) A negative time.
(b) A time of forgiveness.
(c) A positive time.
(d) A time of vengeance.
3. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
4. As Dostoevsky develops the writer, what does the reader learn about his physical condition?
(a) He is fit and well.
(b) He is sickly.
(c) He is short and thin.
(d) He is a large man.
5. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
(a) Honorable things.
(b) Spontaneous things.
(c) Vile things.
(d) Unproductive things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
2. When would a man stop his vile nature?
3. How does the writer feel his life would be if he lived as a man of action?
4. What does the writer state would be his primary cause for any action?
5. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)