|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the writer describe St. Petersburg?
(a) Like hell on earth.
(c) Abstract and premeditated.
(d) A beautiful city.
2. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
(c) Three times.
(d) He is always in love.
3. What does the writer state would be his primary cause for any action?
4. In Part 1, the writer describes his previous employment and attitude toward the job and the people he worked with. After going through this explanation, what does he say about this description?
(a) His attitude is the reason he got fired.
(b) He should have acted more professional.
(c) He is satisified with his attitude.
(d) It is a lie out of spite.
5. What does the writer say about the laws of mathematics and nature?
(a) They are useful only to the educated.
(b) They are undeniable.
(c) They are overcomplicated.
(d) They are a burden to a "man of action".
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the writer say men feel about their decisions a minute after making them?
2. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
3. Why does the writer think men of action are spontaneous?
4. What type of things does a man do when he is unsure of his true interests?
5. What is a Waganheims?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)