|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of death does the writer say would be a delight?
(a) A majestic death.
(b) A quiet death.
(c) A publicized death.
(d) A martyr's death.
2. What does the writer compare his writings to?
(a) The mouse.
(b) The Waganheims.
(c) The moan of a man with a toothache.
(d) The man faced with the wall.
3. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
(a) They earn respect.
(b) They do not abide by the laws of nature.
(c) They are sick.
(d) They are truly cowards.
4. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does the writer say a wall is, to a man of action?
(a) A fact of life.
(b) A challenge.
(c) A deterrent.
(d) Simply a small obstacle.
5. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(b) A leader.
(c) A classy member of society.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the writer state his toothache lasts?
2. The writer describes himself in many ways. By the end of Part 1, Chapter 2, he compares himself to a hunchback, and gives himself what character trait?
3. How long has the writer been underground?
4. What type of deeds does the writer admit to committing?
5. What does the writer think of being defined as a lazy fellow?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)