|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer compare a man to when he is consumed with revenge?
(a) A wall.
(b) A monster.
(c) A maddened bull.
(d) An insect.
2. Why does the writer think men of action are spontaneous?
(a) They are free.
(b) They are unlearned.
(c) They are strong.
(d) They are dull witted.
3. What does the writer feel about men of strong character?
(a) They run the world.
(b) There are very few of them.
(c) They are limited.
(d) They are without limits.
4. When a man identifies the primary cause of an action, how does he go about this action?
(c) With force.
(d) With primary cause, there is no reason to take action.
5. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
(a) Love others.
(b) Seek vengeance.
(c) Slap others.
(d) Complain more often.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
2. What does the writer say all men must accept?
3. The writer states that man could not act against his own personal advantage. What, therefore, must his actions be?
4. After describing a man of action, the writer notes what how a man of action feels about himself. According to the writer, what does a man of action feel himself to be?
5. The writer describes himself in many ways. By the end of Part 1, Chapter 2, he compares himself to a hunchback, and gives himself what character trait?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)