|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a man identifies the primary cause of an action, how does he go about this action?
(a) With primary cause, there is no reason to take action.
(c) With force.
2. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
(c) Civil Servant.
3. The writer describes himself in many ways. By the end of Part 1, Chapter 2, he compares himself to a hunchback, and gives himself what character trait?
(b) Unpleasent looking.
(d) Quick to take offense.
4. The writer discusses a pleasure that comes from his illness. From where does the pleasure stem?
5. The writer refers back to his discussion on revenge. What does he say is the primary cause of revenge?
(d) The rights of man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the writer describe a man of action?
2. Why would the writer confess to wrongdoing when he is innocent?
3. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
4. An individual is justified in being what according to the law of heightened consciousness?
5. The writer describes a man who knew every thing about Chateau-Lafite. How does the writer say this man dies?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)