|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters V, VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer say he would like to become?
2. When a man identifies the primary cause of an action, how does he go about this action?
(b) With force.
(d) With primary cause, there is no reason to take action.
3. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
(d) Civil Servant.
4. The writer discusses a pleasure that comes from his illness. From where does the pleasure stem?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does the writer say a wall is, to a man of action?
(a) Simply a small obstacle.
(b) A challenge.
(c) A fact of life.
(d) A deterrent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the writer say would not understand the feelings of men about their decisions?
2. What do others say about the writer's discussion of himself?
3. How does the writer describe a man of action?
4. What is the ultimate result of the writer's always being offended?
5. The writer states that man could not act against his own personal advantage. What, therefore, must his actions be?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)