|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters I, II and III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what condition would a man only have to sleep, eat, and complain?
(c) Economic prosperity.
2. What is a Waganheims?
(b) A nobleman.
(d) Man of Action.
3. What reason does the writer give for his behavior at work?
(a) Out of spite.
(b) That is how educated men act.
(c) He is a coward.
(d) He is superior to the others.
4. What are some things the writer believes man will never discover?
(a) Certain laws of nature.
(b) True happiness.
(c) The meaning of life.
(d) Justification for revenge.
5. What does the writer say all men must accept?
(a) The wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. After describing a man of action, the writer notes what how a man of action feels about himself. According to the writer, what does a man of action feel himself to be?
2. Who is Anton Atonych Setchkin?
3. What does the writer say irrationality stems from?
4. Why does the writer think men of action are spontaneous?
5. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)