|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters I, II and III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fundamental law does the writer say governs this dilemma of change?
(a) The law of heightened consciousness.
(b) The law of gravity.
(c) The law of change.
(d) The laws of nature.
2. What does the writer say man is in the eyes of nature?
(b) The enemy.
(c) Innocent bystanders.
(d) Piano keys.
3. How does the writer describe his personality in his previous profession?
4. What does the writer think of being defined as a lazy fellow?
(a) It is a career.
(b) It signifies death.
(c) It describes many men.
(d) It is reserved for the weak at heart.
5. What does the writer state would be his primary cause for any action?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the writer say would not understand the feelings of men about their decisions?
2. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
3. How does the writer describe the groans of a toothache?
4. During this time in the writer's life, he states that he is tormented. Why is he tormented?
5. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)