|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters I, II and III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Waganheims?
(b) Man of Action.
(c) A nobleman.
2. What does Zverkov say he would do if the peasants in his countries protested?
(a) Give up his post.
(b) Change the rules.
(c) Listen to their concerns.
(d) Have them flogged.
3. What is the human characteristic based on?
(d) Laws of nature.
4. When the writer states that there is something wrong with his liver, why does he refuse to go to a doctor?
(a) Out of spite.
(b) His illness is imaginary.
(c) He can not afford it.
(d) He does not trust doctors.
5. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(a) A leader.
(d) A classy member of society.
Short Answer Questions
1. The writer states that man could not act against his own personal advantage. What, therefore, must his actions be?
2. How does the writer describe St. Petersburg?
3. What does the writer say about the offense he took for various things in his life?
4. What does the writer say about the laws of mathematics and nature?
5. In what is Zverkov an expert?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)