|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters I, II and III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
(b) He is always in love.
(d) Three times.
2. What does the writer state would be his primary cause for any action?
3. What does the writer say about the offense he took for various things in his life?
(a) It is because of his difficult life.
(b) It is inconsequential.
(c) It is deliberate.
(d) He thinks he is cursed.
4. While the writer explains man's reasoning for taking revenge, why can he himself not seek revenge?
(a) His actions are never justified.
(b) He does not find virtue in it.
(c) He is weak.
(d) Because of his illness.
5. How does the writer say men feel about their decisions a minute after making them?
(a) They forget them.
(b) They regret them.
(c) They are pleased.
(d) They are disappointed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 2, the writer discusses dreaming. How long does the writer dream in his corner?
2. How long has the writer been underground?
3. What does the writer say being too conscious is?
4. What does a sense of revenge do to a man?
5. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)