|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters I, II and III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the writer's colleagues think of him?
(a) An odd fellow.
2. In Part 1, what does the writer state is his profession?
(d) Civil Servant.
3. What does the writer say man is in the eyes of nature?
(a) Piano keys.
(b) The enemy.
(d) Innocent bystanders.
4. How many times has the writer fallen in love?
(c) He is always in love.
(d) Three times.
5. What does the writer state is the only purpose of intelligent people?
(a) To fine primary causes.
(b) To define laws.
(c) To chatter.
(d) To think.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do others say about the writer's discussion of himself?
2. Why would the writer confess to wrongdoing when he is innocent?
3. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
4. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
5. What does the writer say about Russian romantics?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)