|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters I, II and III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason given for the writer's attitude and behavior in this profession?
(a) Too much power.
(c) No job satisfaction.
(d) No need for the job.
2. What does the writer think of being defined as a lazy fellow?
(a) It is reserved for the weak at heart.
(b) It is a career.
(c) It signifies death.
(d) It describes many men.
3. Under what condition would a man only have to sleep, eat, and complain?
(a) Economic prosperity.
4. What reason does the writer give for his behavior at work?
(a) That is how educated men act.
(b) He is a coward.
(c) He is superior to the others.
(d) Out of spite.
5. How does the writer feel his life would be if he lived as a man of action?
(a) More difficult.
(b) More interesting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer compare a man to when he is consumed with revenge?
2. After leaving his friend's home, how much does the writer pay for a cab ride?
3. How big does the writer state his rational capacity is compared to his capacity to live?
4. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
5. What does the writer think a man of action does when faced with a wall?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)