|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sits to the left of the writer at the dinner party?
2. Who does the writer say would not understand the feelings of men about their decisions?
(a) The strong willed.
(b) Those who have never been slapped.
(c) Men of action.
(d) The weak and weary.
3. At what time does the writer arrive at the diner party?
(a) 5:25 pm.
(b) 5:30 pm.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 5:00 pm.
4. What is a troglodyte?
(a) The will of man.
(c) A man in pain.
5. Who does the writer state is the only one who knows what desire depends on?
(d) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
2. How big does the writer state his rational capacity is compared to his capacity to live?
3. What does the writer state is man's ultimate shortcoming?
4. How does the writer regard these feelings about the wall?
5. What does the writer think will become of man's will when it is put in mathematical formulas?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)