|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 6, the writer describes the chiming of the clock. What state of mind does he say he is in at that time?
2. How does the writer describe the groans of a toothache?
(a) Pleasurable .
3. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 4, the writer arrives early to a dinner party. What time is the dinner scheduled to begin?
(a) 5:30 pm.
(b) 6:00 pm.
(c) 6:30 pm.
(d) 5:00 pm.
4. What does the writer say all men must accept?
(a) The wall.
5. How does the writer feel about the time of his arrival at the dinner party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen to a man who tries to assert himself?
2. What does the writer state is a privilege of man that no other animal has?
3. What does the writer think a man of action does when faced with a wall?
4. How does the writer say men feel about their decisions a minute after making them?
5. How long does the writer state his toothache lasts?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)