|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, Chapter 4, after the toasts, what does the writer do when he picks up the bottle?
(a) Throws the bottle at the others.
(b) Throws the bottle at the wall.
(c) Drinks from the bottle.
(d) Pours himself a full glass.
2. How does the writer regard these feelings about the wall?
(a) They are preposterous.
(b) They are curious.
(c) They are correct.
(d) They are incorrect.
3. In what does the writer find pleasure?
(b) The agony of others.
(c) The wall.
(d) A toothache.
4. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(a) A leader.
(b) A classy member of society.
5. Despite what the writer wants to do during the dinner, what does he do?
(b) Begins an argument.
(c) Enjoys the conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of act does the writer state everyone will commit and thus betray themselves?
2. What does Ferfichkin say he would have done if he was early for the dinner?
3. What does the writer think will become of man's will when it is put in mathematical formulas?
4. Why does the writer want to continue living?
5. Where is Liza from?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)