|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the diners states that he almost got married two days before?
(c) The writer.
2. At what time does the writer arrive at the diner party?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 6:00 pm.
(c) 5:30 pm.
(d) 5:25 pm.
3. How does the writer describe the groans of a toothache?
(c) Pleasurable .
4. In the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 6, the writer describes the chiming of the clock. What state of mind does he say he is in at that time?
5. Why does the writer want to continue living?
(a) To satisfy his capacity for living.
(b) Satisfy his rational capacity.
(c) To spite the gentlemen.
(d) To learn to be a man of action.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say about the laws of mathematics and nature?
2. What is the human characteristic based on?
3. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
4. What would a content man do to rebel against the laws of nature?
5. What would happen to a man who tries to assert himself?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)