|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does the writer state are most precious to man?
(a) Personality and individuality.
(b) Desire and acceptance.
(c) Revenge and education.
(d) Love and family.
2. What are some things the writer believes man will never discover?
(a) The meaning of life.
(b) True happiness.
(c) Justification for revenge.
(d) Certain laws of nature.
3. What would a content man do to rebel against the laws of nature?
(a) Create chaos.
(b) Defy the laws.
(c) Seek vengeance against the laws.
(d) Yield to the laws.
4. How does the writer feel about a man of action?
(a) He feels there is no need for him.
(b) He envies him.
(c) He despises him.
(d) He feels sorry for him.
5. What does the writer regret not doing more of in his life?
(a) Seek vengeance.
(b) Love others.
(c) Complain more often.
(d) Slap others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of act does the writer state everyone will commit and thus betray themselves?
2. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does the writer say a wall is, to a man of action?
4. What is the purpose of the dinner party?
5. What would the writer have to do to buy a pistol?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)