|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the human characteristic based on?
(b) Laws of nature.
2. Who sits to the left of the writer at the dinner party?
3. How long does the writer state his toothache lasts?
(a) Two weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
4. What does the writer say man is in the eyes of nature?
(b) The enemy.
(c) Innocent bystanders.
(d) Piano keys.
5. What does the writer suggest is the result of these feelings about the wall?
Short Answer Questions
1. After describing a man of action, the writer notes what how a man of action feels about himself. According to the writer, what does a man of action feel himself to be?
2. What does the writer say about the laws of mathematics and nature?
3. What are some things the writer believes man will never discover?
4. Just before the writer gets into the sleigh, what does he decide he must do?
5. How does the writer describe a man of action?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)