|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the writer define desire?
(a) A justification to do wrong.
(b) A law of nature.
(c) An unwillfull act of man.
(d) As a manifestation of life.
2. In Part 2, Chapter 4, after the toasts, what does the writer do when he picks up the bottle?
(a) Throws the bottle at the wall.
(b) Pours himself a full glass.
(c) Throws the bottle at the others.
(d) Drinks from the bottle.
3. Where is Liza from?
(a) The writer's hometown.
4. At what time does the writer arrive at the diner party?
(a) 5:00 pm.
(b) 5:25 pm.
(c) 6:00 pm.
(d) 5:30 pm.
5. Which of the diners states that he almost got married two days before?
(a) The writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the writer say would not understand the feelings of men about their decisions?
2. What does the writer compare a man to when he is consumed with revenge?
3. What would a content man do to rebel against the laws of nature?
4. How long has the writer been underground?
5. Under what condition would a man only have to sleep, eat, and complain?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)