|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the diners states that he almost got married two days before?
(a) The writer.
2. What does the writer say irrationality stems from?
(b) Lack of education.
3. How does the writer describe a man of action?
(c) A leader.
(d) A classy member of society.
4. What does a sense of revenge do to a man?
(a) Makes him evil.
(b) Makes him weak.
(c) Gives him strength.
(d) Overwhelms him.
5. In the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 6, the writer describes the chiming of the clock. What state of mind does he say he is in at that time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer say man is trying to do?
2. Where is Liza from?
3. What does the writer say can be assumed about men who roar like bulls?
4. How does the writer say men feel about their decisions a minute after making them?
5. What would a content man do to rebel against the laws of nature?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)