|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Waganheims?
(a) Man of Action.
(b) A nobleman.
2. What does the writer state is a privilege of man that no other animal has?
(a) The ability to swear.
(b) The ability to do good deeds.
(d) The ability to defy laws of nature.
3. What is a troglodyte?
(a) A man in pain.
(c) The will of man.
4. How does the writer feel about the time of his arrival at the dinner party?
5. What is the only thing that can stop a vengeful man?
(a) The wall.
(b) His friends.
(d) His conscience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the human characteristic based on?
2. What does a sense of revenge do to a man?
3. Who sits to the left of the writer at the dinner party?
4. What does the writer say about the man who groans from a toothache for more than three or four days?
5. What does the writer think will become of man's will when it is put in mathematical formulas?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)