One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters IV, V and VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 2, a number of event happen to the writer, including going to a dinner party with old friends and meeting a prostitute. How does the writer feel about the events that happen that day?
(a) They have not yet happened.
(b) It is only a dream.
(c) They happen in the past.
(d) They just happen.
2. What would happen to a man who tries to assert himself?
(a) He would go mad.
(b) He would understand reason.
(c) He would die.
(d) He would succeed.
3. What does the writer say man is in the eyes of nature?
(a) Piano keys.
(b) The enemy.
(d) Innocent bystanders.
4. Which of the diners states that he almost got married two days before?
(d) The writer.
5. How does the writer feel about the time of his arrival at the dinner party?
Short Answer Questions
1. As the diner conversation begins, how does the writer feel?
2. Who does the writer say would not understand the feelings of men about their decisions?
3. What two things does the writer state are most precious to man?
4. Who sits to the left of the writer at the dinner party?
5. Who does the writer state is the only one who knows what desire depends on?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)