1. What sort of wrestling does the author define as portraying the ongoing battles between character types in, "The World of Wrestling"?
2. What sort of wrestling does the author define as portraying the ongoing battle between good and evil in "The World of Wrestling"?
3. Who is "a fifty-year-old with an obese and sagging body"?
4. The author makes the statement that a wrestler is ________ "in broad daylight and in the sight of all"?
5. The author argues that, ultimately, wrestlers are what?
6. How is the following quote from "The World of Wrestling" finished: "the virtue of all-in wrestling is that it is the spectacle of _____."
This section contains 4,523 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)