|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the toys of current society do, that disheartens the author?
(a) Block the foundation for creativity.
(b) Taint children's morale.
(c) Support an uneducated society.
(d) Die very quickly.
2. Which of the following is not a sign of apostleship in "The Iconography of Abbe Pierre"?
(a) A constant hold of the Bible.
(b) A sheepskin coat.
(c) A benign expression.
(d) A missionary's beard.
3. What is the second sign in "The Romans in Films"?
(b) Skin color.
4. According to the author, French toys always mean what?
5. The author argues that, ultimately, wrestlers are what?
(a) Con artists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the associated social status of the referenced actor in "The Poor and the Proletariat"?
2. Which of the following is not "a certain young novelists...liking" in "The Writer on Holiday"?
3. Which of the following is not an industry compared to in "Toys"?
4. Who is "a fifty-year-old with an obese and sagging body"?
5. According to the author, the literature of repletion is passed of as what?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)