|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a title of an outside work referenced in "Operation Margarine"?
(a) "Medcin malgre lui."
(b) "The Living Room."
(c) "Les Cyclones."
(d) "The World and Defense."
2. What other alcoholic beverage is wine contrasted to in "Wine and Milk"?
3. "Your ____ will be furious!" How is this quote from "Operation Margarine" finished?
4. What film is mentioned in "The Face of Garbo"?
(a) Queen Christina.
(b) Les Miserables.
(c) All About Eve.
(d) La Strada.
5. Which two organizations are referred to in "Operation Margarine"?
(a) The Navy and the Court.
(b) The Police and the Army.
(c) The Army and the Church.
(d) The Church and the Government.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The _____ of myth presents itself in an ambiguous way." How is this quote from "The Form and the Concept" finished?
2. How is a writer's holiday different from another tradesman according to the author in "The Writer on Holiday"?
3. What does the writing of the author under discussion in "The Nautilus and the Drunken Boat" most typically explore?
4. What is the "easy substitute" for the morally uplifting walk, in "The Blue Guide"?
5. "Which phrase concludes "The Nautilus and the Drunken Boat"?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)