|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Steak and Chips," the author compares steak to what?
2. "Chips are ____ and ____ like steak." How is this quote finished from "Steak and Chips"?
(a) Beloved, hand made.
(b) Delicious, earned.
(c) Relevant, imperative.
(d) Nostalgic, patriotic.
3. What sort of values does steak adhere to in "Steak and Chips"?
4. What American mixture does the author perplex over in "Wine and Milk"?
(a) Milk and pomegranate.
(b) Water and cucumber.
(c) Wine and juice.
(d) Milk and chocolate.
5. According to the author, what is striptease to France?
Short Answer Questions
1. "In France, drunkenness is a _____." How is this quote from "Wine and Milk" finished?
2. "The spiritualization can be seen in the extent, the quality and the material of the _____." How is this quote from "The New Citroen" finished?
3. Which of the following is not part of the whole system of values for a myth in "The Form and the Concept"?
4. In "Wine and Milk," what is the opposite of wine?
5. According to "The Form and the Concept" what is the second term of the system in Freud?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)