Section 1, Part 1
* "The World of Wrestling" compares professional wrestling to real life and a theatrical performance.
* The wrestlers are its "players" and the competition stems from real human issues.
* Wrestling is not real, but a performance for the benefit of the audience portraying good vs evil.
* "The Roman in Films" deals with the superficiality of the media.
* The author argues that we put value on the Romans in "Julius Caesar" through their hairstyles and the ways in which they sweat.
Section 1, Part 2
* "The Writer on Holiday" is about writers taking a vacation, and how this experience is different than other professionals.
* The author discusses that it is his opinion the writer is seen as a mystical person, for what he does. He claims that if other people were to know that the writer writes because he has to, he would lose this special quality.
* "The 'Blue Blood' Cruise...
This section contains 1,439 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)