1. The narrator is a native of which country?
The United States.
2. In what year does Howard Campbell write his story?
3. Friedmann is the director of what?
The Haifa Institute for Documentation of War Criminals.
4. What is the city in which Campbell, Jr. sits in jail waiting for his trial to begin?
5. What is the war crime that Howard Campbell stands accused of?
Promoting Nazi propaganda.
6. What unique symbol is on Campbell's typewriter given to him in the Jerusalem prison?
Twin lightning strokes that symbolized the Nazi S.S.
This section contains 6,696 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)