1. The narrator is a native of which country?
2. In what year does Howard Campbell write his story?
3. Friedmann is the director of what?
4. What is the city in which Campbell, Jr. sits in jail waiting for his trial to begin?
5. What is the war crime that Howard Campbell stands accused of?
6. What unique symbol is on Campbell's typewriter given to him in the Jerusalem prison?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 6,696 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)