|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the G-man tell George Kraft to be sure to take with him to prison?
(a) A pen and paper to write his story.
(b) A cake with a file in it.
(c) Plenty to read.
(d) His paintbox.
2. What is George Kraft's real name?
(a) Milton Pillsbury.
(b) Sebastian Cabot.
(c) Iona Potapov.
(d) Nicholas Sargento.
3. What does the narrator plan to do once he learns he will be set free?
(a) Turn himself in to American authorities for savagely beating Bernard O'Hare.
(b) Become a schoolteacher.
(c) Hang himself.
(d) Write books against bigotry.
4. What is the book, Memoirs of a Monogamous Casanova, about?
(a) The working title of a play about a celebrated Nazi commandant.
(b) The lascivious thoughts of a middle-aged family man with a wild imagination.
(c) The narrator and Helga's sex life as a married couple.
(d) A fictional account of Giacomo Casanova's life after he married and settled down.
5. What snide remark does Resi make as she watches drum majorettes pass by in a parade?
(a) That it's not as good as being a cheerleader.
(b) That Americans must find war a very sexy thing.
(c) That half of the girls will end up pregnant before they graduate.
(d) That being able to do high kicks and twirl batons will help the girls be successful in life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which actor does the G-man say should play the role of George Kraft in a movie?
2. What is the misleading title of chapter 23?
3. Which description does NOT apply to Lionel Jones?
4. The narrator say his plays were medieval romances and as political as ____________.
5. What is the city in which Campbell, Jr. sits in jail waiting for his trial to begin?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)