|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If someone wished to purchase a copy of Memoirs of a Monogamous Casanova with color illustrations, how much extra would it cost?
(a) Five pounds Sterling.
(b) Seventy-five Deutschmarks.
(c) Forty dollars.
(d) Forty rubles.
2. Of what did the narrator have twenty-six copies?
(a) The White Christian Minuteman.
(b) Bing Crosby's "White Christmas" album.
(c) Hitler's Mein Kampf.
(d) The Bible.
3. What does the G-man tell George Kraft to be sure to take with him to prison?
(a) A cake with a file in it.
(b) Plenty to read.
(c) A pen and paper to write his story.
(d) His paintbox.
4. What is in the capsule that Resi put in her mouth?
(c) A 2-karat diamond.
(d) A microchip.
5. Who was Private Irving Buchanon?
(a) The American Legion Post member who writes the narrator an angry letter.
(b) The soldier who captured the narrator in Germany.
(c) The best friend of the man who beats up the narrator.
(d) A member of Jones' entourage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator first see the woman he thinks is Helga when they are reunited?
2. What does the patrolman tell the narrator that chemicals had caused a woman living nearby to do?
3. What is the "Last Full Measure" to which the narrator refers?
4. What fact does the narrator never reveal to his wife?
5. What does Wirtanen think the Russians would do to get the narrator to cooperate?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)