|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Blue Fairy Godmother's response to the narrator's concerns that his parents knew he was broadcasting Nazi propaganda?
(a) They were both too senile to really understand what was happening.
(b) They received a call from President Roosevelt explaining the situation, but were sworn to secrecy.
(c) His parents were secretly pro-Nazi and were very proud of their son.
(d) The mission was more important than the peace of mind of two old people.
2. What sport did the narrator and Heinz Schildknecht play together?
3. After the narrator is released from arrest after the raid, what does he say he no longer has that kept him moving through "so many dead and pointless years"?
4. Where was the narrator born?
(b) New York City.
(d) Schenectady, New York.
5. What causes the Holy Grail to disappear in the narrator's play?
(a) Christ appears to the maiden and claims it as his rightful possession.
(b) The black knight steals it.
(c) The maiden secretly hides it in the Ark of the Covenant.
(d) The maiden and the knight have impure thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wirtanen tell the narrator that George Kraft had planned to do to him?
2. How does the narrator describe the sound of the bombs dropping as he and Helga are sitting in the bomb shelter?
3. How does Mr. Noth die?
4. What does the narrator mean when he claims, "I became what I am today and what I will always be, a stateless person"?
5. What is "Dat Old Golden Rule"?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)