|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the title of a play about a young maiden and a knight who guard the Holy Grail?
(a) Grail Quest.
(b) The Goblet.
(c) Sir Gowan.
(d) Charley's Aunt.
2. What is one detail of Resi's post-war life that is true?
(a) She worked in a cigarette factory.
(b) She was an interpreter in a Siberian prison camp.
(c) She was briefly married to Heinz Schildknecht in hopes that he could put her in touch with the narrator.
(d) She worked various odd jobs on her way back to Berlin.
3. After the war, how many years did the narrator live in New York?
4. What is George Kraft's real name?
(a) Sebastian Cabot.
(b) Iona Potapov.
(c) Milton Pillsbury.
(d) Nicholas Sargento.
5. What was in the shopping bag of the man who beat up the narrator?
(a) Copies of the Minuteman.
(b) A noose.
(c) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unique symbol is on Campbell's typewriter given to him in the Jerusalem prison?
2. To the narrator, the imaginary lines of international borders are as unreal as . . .
3. To what does the narrator compare Resi's dog?
4. Why does the narrator think his drawing is so popular?
5. Besides the United States, Jones says his Minuteman publication has a small circulation in what country?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)