|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the shopping bag of the man who beat up the narrator?
(a) A gun.
(c) Copies of the Minuteman.
(d) A noose.
2. What does Wirtanen tell the narrator that George Kraft had planned to do to him?
(a) Kidnap him from Mexico and take him to Russia.
(b) Leave him all his worldly possessions.
(c) Kill him and tell the media the job was done by Israeli assassins.
(d) Steal Resi from him.
3. The narrator tells Helga he wants to get a bed like their old one that . . .
(a) Was stuffed with goose down.
(b) Provided really good back support.
(c) Had a headboard like an Italian sunset.
(d) Could fold up into the wall.
4. Friedmann is the director of what?
(a) The Yad Vashem Museum in Jerusalem.
(b) The Nazi S.S.
(c) The prison where Campbell is incarcerated.
(d) The Haifa Institute for Documentation of War Criminals.
5. Bernard Mengel, who guards the narrator at night, tells the narrator he does what in his sleep?
(a) Snores and grinds his teeth.
(b) Says the names of two women and talks about a city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Rudolph Franz Hoess?
2. With what American expression is the narrator not familiar when he first meets Frank Wirtanen?
3. If someone wished to purchase a copy of Memoirs of a Monogamous Casanova with color illustrations, how much extra would it cost?
4. Of what did the narrator have twenty-six copies?
5. What is the "booty" that the narrator and Frank Wirtanen discuss?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)