|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "Last Full Measure" to which the narrator refers?
(a) The last time the crematories at Auschwitz were emptied of bodies before Allied forces freed the camp.
(b) The working title of a play commemorating the German soldiers who died putting down the Jewish uprising in the Warsaw Ghetto.
(c) The last train full of Jewish prisoners to arrive at Auschwitz.
(d) A musical measure in an opera written in honor of Paul Joseph Goebbels.
2. Which city does the narrator say was "Hell" or "Purgatory" for him?
(a) New York.
3. Where was the narrator NOT taken after his beating?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The police station.
(c) Lionel Jones' cellar.
(d) Abraham Epstein's apartment.
4. To what does the narrator compare Resi's dog?
(a) An amphibian.
(b) A human.
(c) A rat.
(d) A pig.
5. If someone wished to purchase a copy of Memoirs of a Monogamous Casanova with color illustrations, how much extra would it cost?
(a) Forty dollars.
(b) Forty rubles.
(c) Seventy-five Deutschmarks.
(d) Five pounds Sterling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Father Keeley's prayer at the Iron Guard meeting?
2. The narrator tells Epstein's mother that "auf wiedersehen" means "goodbye" in German, but she corrects him by telling him it more precisely means:
3. What false name does George Kraft suggest for the narrator?
4. How many brothers and sisters does the narrator have?
5. What was the subject of a note Eichmann sends to the narrator when they are both in jail?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)